1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my hoverpod

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by jmarsh07, May 14, 2013.

1. jmarsh07

jmarsh07 New Member

Hi, I just got my hoverpod destroyed and its now in planet storage, simply, where is that??:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Jmarsh07

There is some white terminals scattered over arkadia that is the planetary storage terminal. You can usually find them inside command centers that is located close to Teleporters. If the hoverpod is destroyed you will require a vehicle repair tool and welding wire to repair your hoverpod. Considering you are a new player you will need to find a older player to repair the vehicle for you that most will happily do for free.

If you are stuck and can not find your way back to a terminal you can make a post here with your location (hit the "P" key) and someone will assist you shortly.

regards,
    Chris

3. jmarsh07

jmarsh07 New Member

Thanks, I did actually just find it, but its destroyed. Can I get another or do I have to purchase one?

4. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

It can most likely be repaired and is not fully destroyed, Meaning its structural integrity is 0 while its TT is not 0 yet.
    If you can give me your current ingame location Ill come repair it for you quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jmarsh07

jmarsh07 New Member

edit : sorry, missed part of what you said, so disregard my last post. I'll have to fix it or get some to fix it, now I think I got it. Again, thanks.

6. jmarsh07

jmarsh07 New Member

Thanks - I'm at Celeste harbor by the terminals

7. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Most anyone in Celeste Quarry will fix it for free. Just spawn it outside the vehicle restriction zone and they can fix it.