1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loot problem since the update?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Great Dane, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

I would hope MA refunds the money lost. I suggest sending a support case for starters.

2. Dredge

Dredge Member

Is it just hunting that is affected or are crafting and mining also messed up ?

3. Larkin

Apparently only hunting is affected (and sweating).

4. Dredge

Dredge Member

Ok thank you, time for a mining run then :)

5. Dreicc

Dreicc Member

once again MA showed their professionalism ... seem even planet partnet don't have any importance to them ... why not shutdown arkadia server ? if the bug cost money to them it will be done in few minute.

Anyway thank for arkadia staff for fast reaction and post here to keep people inform.

6. Larkin

Np. To be clear, I haven't tested this first hand. I just read it here on the forum.

It's frustrating for sure :( The A-Team are champs, yet MA seems to keep screwing things up on them.

7. Dibbler

Dibbler Member

Reports from Irken invaders members of same issues with looting mobs on Ark, also sweating not working been reported.

8. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

I hate to say it but it's because it's not happening on Calypso. We all know the servers would have been offline within seconds if it were.

9. Great Dane

Great Dane Member

Thanks Cyrus - I know you and the A-Team will stay on top of this and advise us when mindark resolves this issue. It is a crying shame to see the planet partner without any new content suffering from this development. And it is a major disappointment to see that the platform provider has not taken immediate action to remedy the problem, shut down hunting, or at least give players some type of warning.

10. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Well there was only one planet that had content update today, and space as well. Seems to be some issues in the space department being reported, the tp from the asteroid to Calypso down etc, so will be interesting to know if any of the other planets have anything like this with loot being off. There are after all 3 other planets, two of them like Arkadia had no content today. May log in and do a bit of mining as well, and hope the server is going down by early morning :(

11. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

Pitch a tent!! :whistle:

12. Feith

Feith New Member

answer type :

On 2011-09-15 21:05:43 SUPPORT replied:
    Hi,
    Thank you for your report. We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to resolve it.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Kind regards,
    Adam | Arkadia Support

They know, and they work on it. Not really a news but i wanted to share.

Feith

13. Charlie

Charlie Member

I just also had a few too many no loots in a row on hadraada, luckily a socmate told me there was a problem so I stopped before losing any more peds.

Will there be a refund from MA for system failure?

How does space update and rocktropia update manage to destroy loot system on an unrelated planet? It makes absolutely no sense!

14. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Well I got the same answer form support and gave them a question in return:

15. MaxMoon

MaxMoon Member

Staggerd :(

so no loot and that is one of the main features of game, its like NRF for every single probe. I am amazed that still (after comming back from Pub :) ) that the system has not been shutdown. People are loosing real money on this and if you add the new Rule in MA's terms and Conditions no one may interfer with the economy (every single person does that by playing), its a (xxxxxxx) joke, i was going to be rude then but my backup systems came into play.

I have beenn trying so hard over the last few months to get people to come and join EU/Arkadia and this will just loose so much effort. What can I say to people other than MA r Rulers here and forget the Marketing Hype :( . Please MA if you see this, or even bother to look LOL fix it or close down the game until u do.

wow that was a long one for me, perhaps the pub inspired me LOL LOL

16. Kid Squirrel

Kid Squirrel Member

Message from Mindark. Server going down in 10 minutes.

Hopefully a quick and easy solution :)

17. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Loot is back ... did a quick kill of 2 oro youngs and got loot from both.

jc

18. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Had a string of about 26 nrfs and a lot of lag about a half hour ago, and this was after the "fix".... I'm going to quit till tomorrow.

19. Calin

Calin Member

Just curious... Does MA not have an emergency number for the PP's to call if there is an issue that needs immediate attention??

If they don't, I'd say it might be a good idea to get them to put that in place.