1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some newbies for vid.

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Fopsie, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Like you said in the PM Ruben. Need a larger group and need to get it during the daylight timezone on Arkadia.

The nominating of tagger was also a part I wanted to show in this and actualy we had a tagger that nominated himself and everyone around just accepted it and waited for him to bring the next mob.

Sins we wore so little I ended up healing everyone and kind of lost track of actualy showing that it can be done without a healer if the group is large. Kind of hopped that more will show up and that I can stop healing and get the footage that I wanted but the timezone I chose was not the best to get the number of players I wanted. The one big problem of healing with a MF chip is I tend to jump between 1st and 3rd person view often kind of messing up the footage not to mention that I could not get enough time to actualy sweat myself witch was part of what I actualy wanted to show.

Next one hopefully we can get a nice large group of players to show it is better to sweat in a group even without a healer then to solo sweat. Also will do my best to get the next one during a daytime timezone on Arkadia. Ill also start trying to get some footage tonight of solo sweating to get a nice baseline.

2. Gus

Gus New Member

Gus

My real life schedule not certain for Saturday, but would very much like to be there. Sweat groups are far more productive than solo

3. Gus

Gus New Member

Think I left my shirt on Caly, been too cheep to repair it, so can't put it back on after I tried to sell it, lol