1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Productivity

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Dingera, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Dingera

Dingera New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Dingera!. I started this game not even 24 hours ago. So far, so good.

I'd like to start being productive as soon as possible. Currently, I'm sweating and will continue to do that to raise some of my basic skills. If anyone out there would like to me to sell exclusively, contact me in game at Patrick Dingera Herb.

I'd also like a job if anyone needs any basic time consuming activities done. I'm interested in hunting and mining so far as I have yet to experience much of anything else. I'm a trustworthy guy and will gladly mine or hunt, giving my promoter all looted items, as long as my equipment to do so is paid for. Upkeep as well depending on it's costs.

I understand that mentoring gets rewards for both parties upon graduation. I'd like an excellent mentor to show me the ropes and give me a little non-monetary help to transform me into a self-sufficient member of the universe.

thanks everyone!! See you in game!

-Patrick Dingera Herb

2. SCILOCK

SCILOCK Member

Welcome Dingera, I will help as much as I can, if u have any questions don't hesitate to ask, expect friend request in game buddy :)