1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of cheapest pilots!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Smoerble, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

After I have seen ppl asking real stupid high prices and found one with an amaizng fair price, I ask you to post here, whenever you see a pilot offering Space at a good price.

My recommendation for now:

"ermik ermik ermik"
    Offers: 15 PEDs to go to space (so you use your own VTOL to travel) or 30 PEDs ONLY for Arkadia to Calypso travel!

So after two days only we have reasonable prices, that's great!
    Now we need only a solution for safety :)

2. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Safety, yep. A lot of PK'ing in space right now?

3. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

Travel in big groups and protect eachother :D
    [​IMG]

4. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

I Am Currently on Calypso, i flew there by VTOL From Arkadia this Morning, it was a Quiet trip, and it took about 20-30mins.. i Used the Space Thruster Light worth .10pec tt it cost .01pec each time you enter or leave the Atmosphere.. i plan to be a Full time Pilot while helping our Planet with Item Smuggeling, but i will be Waiting a while to Buy a Regular Space Thruster (L) Right Now my Trips are Limited.. Im On Calypso and will be Departing Here Some time Soon(i do not want to say when im leaving due to Space Pirates) But the Trip Here to Caly Was Safe And Quiet.. wish me a Safe Return.. Thanks Guys