1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited Rings

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by Grizgal, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Does anyone know if you can P2P trade the new limited rings? I have a couple of duplicates I may be willing to let go if you can?

2. xo TRAP ox

xo TRAP ox Member

Hello, as of right now they are not tradable and cannot be tt'd unfortunately. Hopefully soon You will be able to do something with them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. San

San Well-Known Member

Oh, bummer. I regret ever having yielded to the hype and sunk even $10 into it. The one ring I got (taming) was earmarked as a gift.

4. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Thats ok San. I do appreciate the thought!!!!!

They did say in the future you may be able to combine unwanted rings but Im not sure I want to wait 17 years to be able to do so.

Another quick question (I could check but I already have rings equipped and would need to remove them and re equip them, losing TT value). When equipped, do the rings affect your profession and skill points on the relevant pages? I didn't think they would but my evade looks a fair bit higher than it was. Maybe Ive just been hit a lot and didn't notice!

• Funny Funny x 2