1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liakon armor is bugged ?

Discussion in 'Armour' started by fluske, Sep 21, 2012.

1. fluske

fluske Member

hello,

i was wondering of liakon armor is bugged tt wise,
    i mean if you look at the max tt of other sets its always the harness has the most tt and the thighs/arms second most tt
    for instance if you look at angel harness is 99.....thigh+ arms is 66 and other parts are 33
    if you look at mahketta harness is 48 thighs+ arms is 28 and other parts are lower

now..if you look at liakon harness is 26..thighs is 42...arms is 24...helmet is 28...shin is 20 and gloves are 48

it makes no sense,if i go hunt i must return in 15 minutes to the repairterminal cause my harness has decayed to under 20 ped and i take to much damage
    liakon is THE only set where the harness is lower then other parts,this must be a mistake

thx,fluske

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I wondered the same when I saw the gloves were so high. Maybe the gloves TT was switched with the harness TT.

3. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi guys, yes some of the TT values got swapped on that armor set. Unfortunately we can not change the TT value of those items because they already exist in the game.

4. slither

slither Active Member

Chris, it's been done before with the unlimited mining amps. When they changed the system so u could use amps with both energy and ore (and treasure) they also changed the tt value on some of the amps.

I see no reason why MA would stop you doing this, and if any players complain about it then just slap them and tell them to shut up.

5. Neil

I completely agree... MA has changed TT values before. Even if they don't want to, they can and should. Do everything you can to get them to fix the values & make it work like it's supposed to. Please don't let one of the best sets of Ark armor be impaired because of a mistake in the TT value of the harness.

6. Chris | Arkadia

Well Guys, I have good news. I managed to persuade MA to allow the harness TT to be raised. For obvious reasons the value of the gloves can not be lowered to its intended value.

Regards,

Chris

• Like Like x 1
  7. rastamannen

rastamannen Member

Well it cant really be a problem to fix that...Raise the Max TT but leave the current TT value unchanged. Its a pretty useless armour if u need to repair it every 15 mins. If MA cant see that they are even more stupid than i expected :)

Edit *Good news :) *

8. fluske

fluske Member

ah,good news chris,
    but its not just the harness that needs to be raised(higher then thighs+ arms if i may ad),i reckon the arms at max tt 24 is also an mistake seeing that thighs are 42 and in most sets thighs and arms are the same tt
    thx,fluske

9. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hi Chris,

I think its great you've made that change. Regarding the gloves, I recall that when finders were redone, some finders ended up with current TT values higher than their new max TT. So owners were able to decay them as normal but werent able to repair them till they dropped below max TT. That may be the precedent you need.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

10. Neil

Thanks Chris! You're awesome!

11. Chris | Arkadia

Hi Kikki

That is true but it also created a lot of confusion and support cases asking whats going on and if the items is bugged because it has higher TT then it should have, Not everyone reads the forums and update notes. Its better to just raise the value of the low TT parts and keep the value of the high TT parts to minimize confusion.

Also to mention MA is not quite happy in changing the TT value of an item especially if that makes the item have a higher TT then its max TT value.

12. Jeanni

Jeanni Member

Harness is now 48 peds :)))) TY Chris and MA !!!! Now i only need to get the Helmet and Arms....

13. fluske

fluske Member

thx guys for upping tt on arms/harness :)