1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LBML auto tracking and radar size

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Neil, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Since the recent VU, the radar can be made HUGE. This interferes with LBML auto position tracking, so if LBML's not tracking your position as you run (without hitting P), then try making your radar this exact size, relative to the options window, so the radar reaches just over to the edge of the "default" button:
    View attachment 7146

It may need to be adjusted larger or smaller a FEW pixels. Hit R for auto-run and slowly drag the lower right corner of the radar larger or smaller until the LBML map catches and starts moving.

Remember, entropia must be running in windowed mode for LBML to work.

Have fun!

2. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

LBML recognized radar coords, if digits is similar or more than main chat fonts.
    Auto-tracking not works when radar has basic size. In addition try to change gamma-settings (i use not recomended, 1.25)

3. johnny_the_doe

johnny_the_doe New User

Nice info. I really didn't notice that radar can be made that big.
    Ty for posting.

4. Uri

Uri New User

Thanks!

that was useful information :)

5. Buck Branden Rogers

Buck Branden Rogers New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the info I hope I get this right lol :)

6. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

How to find optimal size of radar? You must run forward on any planet change its size tooooooo slow and when you see that your position on the map start changing - you found it!

7. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

I couldn't use the tool the other day when I had a mining run and I got LOADS of stuff, was mining all 3 things, had first SOOTO (Aakas painting thing) and loads of ores/enmatters/treasures. It rocked, some quite rare stuff I didn't know was on Ark, too. Annoying that I couldn't log it all on the programme :( It would find my position fine but wouldn't recognise my claims, even though I got rid of the claim piece of paper pic, tried different graphics settings, different backgrounds... it used to auto recognise them when I opened them, now, nothing even when pressing prnt scrn, then I get an error then it closes =x done all the things the advice gives you on the site :'(

8. Neil

LBML can sometimes be finicky. If it stops working for no apparent reason, I'd say make sure that the radar, the finder, the claim windows are clearly visible, not covered up by anything. Also try restarting the program, and restart the computer. Other than that, if it stops scanning, and you have followed all the suggestions on mininglog.com, including the troubelshooting forum, grab the error pic from the LBML > Errors folder and upload it to that forum.

9. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

cool, ty for advice mateh.

10. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Something lil' different.. What do I have to do/what do I do wrong, as for the "runs" part?? LBML does track my claims auto when I open the deed and all, but it doesnt count drops in the "Run" thing.. it says 0 all the way through.. what to do?

11. Neil

Is it marking the solid drop circles on the LBML map? I'm guessing it's not auto-detecting when you make a drop. I would check to see that your green finder window is clearly visible as well as your radar when you make a drop.