1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Landing Platform Suggestions

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by KMax, Aug 24, 2012.

1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I know not a big priority item but maybe could do some moving around of some areas in Celeste Harbour to make it more landing pad friendly. Who knows may help with some lag issues because less items loading in the Celeste Harbour central area.

I for one like to land on those landing pads and being the spawn in point from space is over Celeste Harbour why not move at least one of those landing pads closer to the spawn point and give more direct access to the central area of Celeste Harbour after landing.

I never see anyone use that party pad above the terminals by the ring, it is a real nice pad however. Myself I would rather see one of the Islands landing pads placed there and move the party pad over to the island that has two instead. Make the Island more park like being it is one of the entrances into the museum.

Also is it just me or do others have difficulty spawning Quadwings on the pads? May maybe make the pads slightly bigger or something. But the pads themselves I like design wise, fun to try landing on the lower levels smoothly without stopping and tweaking constantly takes some finger skill on the controls even.

But anyways just a thought I'd throw out there. As I like the landing pads but they seem to be out of the way all the time.