1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vehicles Landing Pads at Firebases

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Few Scars, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Hi Dev team

It is impossible to spawn a QUAD on a landing pad at the firebases. Can this issue be fixed? Seems the area of the landing pad does not match the spawn area of the QUAD.
    As the QUAD is the main ship used by players this needs to be fixed, unless there is an Arkadian version of the QUAD coming soon that will be able to spawn on the landing pads?

Cheers
    Bjorn

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

last I tried I could spawn my quad up there, but it takes some time to find the spot just as it does in a mothership hangar.

Just tried it again and after some searching i could spawn it as usual on there, you cant spawn it in the middle of the platform tho, but slightly to the side you can

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I managed to spawn my VTOL on it, but could not find a spot where the QUAD would spawn. Seems to be an issue with spawn areas. I have no idea how this works in terms of gaming design but clearly some vehicles have larger spawn areas than others. IE the Dragonfly helicopter can spawn just about anywhere, so must have a very small spawn area.

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

IMO the whole vehicle spawning system needs a complete overhaul. I waste way too much time searching round and round for little green arrows.... Let us spawn vehicles anywhere they can be parked or landed.