1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Land Plots - Planet Arkadia

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia News' started by Dylan | Arkadia, May 5, 2017.

1. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Ignored for 1 week...

2. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

maybe you weren't ignored, but there just aren't any news yet? it's not like this is the only thing in mindark's queue :wacky:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Mindark is on holidays, minimum staffing levels till end of month. But i didnt ask mindark as its nothing to do with them. I asked Arkadia team (hence in this thread) and have not received any reply for a week. And last update was almost a month ago. I do understand that Arkadia is outsourcing development of the planet and that most likely is mindark, and all updates still have to be pushed through them. However A-Team is the one that manages the planet and nobody else. Communication and event organisation is very very poor managed by A-team and i am just trying to get a step further and see where we stand. I am not the only one, trust me there are some more frustrated people than i am.
    Maybe its time to write a bigger article and reveal all the dirty doings behind the event organisation on this planet?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. the Prophet

maybe mindark is still working on the stables they sold 3 years ago, and you'll have to wait one more week or two? :whistling:

or you're right and they got nothing to do with it, who knows...

5. DemonAkasha

DemonAkasha Member

Maybe they don't check the forum daily to give updates. I am sure getting the land plot to you is one of the highest priorities right now =)

6. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Wow, now all
    The advisors are going to downvote the post and not even give any explanation of the downvote? GGWP!

Its not about getting the land plot, its about breaking promises and ignoring! As i already said earlier there are people more frustrated than i am. And wouldnt you be mister advisor? If you are being told stuff and that stuff never happens?
    Last time i sent message to Dylan he never answered. Before that i sent message and had to remind him after a week for him to come back with an answer. He pointed me to this thread. So here we are couple of months later....
    Yes frustration grows. Communication at its best. But thank god we have advisors that do fuck all! Downvote all you want.

Now i am not only interested whats happening with the plots but i am also interested how is points given to participants. Messed up there didnt you? Sometimes its most points no matter of hours and sometimes its correct 20h score.
    What will happen to the true winners? Just ignored? Or advisor army is gonna be sent upon them to shut them off?
    Do players and MA have to beg again to release refunds like that already happened once? Dirty dirty dirty....

7. Slapper

Slapper Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. the Prophet

this is not PCF i'm afraid. showing you that i partially disagree, doesn't mean you got DoA'ed here.

and noone is happy about development delays, unfulfilled promises or unhappy people... :depressed:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

On the very first gold rush there was a fuckup and system didnt pay out as it shpuld have. Pretty sure those who participated remember the frustration. Everyone was unhappy and sent tons of support case to MA. MA did look into and managed to pull out all the data so they could provide to a-team for them to refund players. Nothing happened. A-team purely ignored that.
    As frustrations grew within players mindark requested a-team to refund. There was a big meeting about that and MA literally had to beg a-team to refund players. A team reluctantly agreed. Same day there was anouncement somewhere here on forums that read smth like - We have been working closely with mindark to ensure fair payouts of the gold rush blablabla... so we will be refunding players that encountered the loss. Too lazy to find the actual post so go ahead advisors and find it if you like.
    Next... last GR first leg 1/7 winners!? Would be lovey to see actual hours and points everyone had and i dont mean just normalised score. That statistics were never published, it would be a lot of fun reading if they would publish them!
    Now for some stuff that i am not so certain about - several guys including a friend of mine complained they were awarded wrong positions in some of the GR events last time. So i have a bad bad feeling that there is even more wrongly awarded people. I know many have complained here on forums and in support and so on but the ignorance is high hence i am so frustrated about the whole system here. But i guess its time to stop holding back...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

I feel that there are some misconceptions going on here.

A. Outsourcing

The Ark team has not outsourced development, the plots have been developed and completed by them. As land plots are a new feature Mindark wants to make sure everything launches smoothly, unfortunately they are not known for their speed but Ark team has no choice but to wait for them to flip the approval switch as they are the governing body of this platform.

B. Communication

Updates will be posted as new information is available, the Ark team is currently doing everything in their power to get a eta. There is no point in them constantly posting "still waiting". You absolutely have the right to information on this matter, but your complaints are better directed at the root problem.

C. Downvotes

Some of our members and advisers may "disagree" your post as they feel you have some facts wrong, but this is not Reddit and these ratings have no affect on post visability. The advisers on this post have not been acting for Ark team but rather independently of them. I do however agree that some posts from my fellow advisers may have come off as rude and I would like to personally apologize for that.

I hope this helps with most of your complaints, if you have any further questions we will do our best to answer them with the information we have, but I do ask that you try to remain constructive.

11. the Prophet

i hear ya soko!

but it's like politics, first we talk ages about the issue, and then we check who's responsible for that, when it doesn't even matter anymore. finally we hope anything gets better and we're not arsed like usual once more.... :shy:

lemme assure you i'll dig into this further, but i know as you know that it isn't all just as easy as average joe can maybe imagine :mask:

head up and move on, it'll sort out later, or you'll get over it, or you'll die trying :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Thats exactly that, but we shouldnt forget about things
    I am raising an issue here because we have poor communication and rather large issue cuz of that.
    I just dont want history to repeat.
    I didnt mean to be so vocal but the so called advisors provoced me. Sorry for that.

Now lets hear from the A-Team.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Qster

Qster Member

From what I understand, the Ark dev team did have the plots designed and ready to go to hand out as prizes but at the last minute MA decided they would do it instead.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Holidays are over...
    Bump bump bump

15. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Another week another bump

Main Entry: ignorance
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: unintelligence, inexperience
    Synonyms: benightedness, bewilderment, blindness, callowness, crudeness, darkness, denseness, disregard, dumbness, empty-headedness, fog*, half-knowledge, illiteracy, incapacity, incomprehension, innocence, inscience, insensitivity, lack of education, mental incapacity, naiveté, nescience, oblivion, obtuseness, philistinism, rawness, sciolism, shallowness, simplicity, unawareness, unconsciousness, uncouthness, unenlightenment, unfamiliarity, unscholarliness, vagueness

Which one is your favorite?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. the Prophet

incapacity and oblivion :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. DemonAkasha

DemonAkasha Member

darkness :peeking:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Bring this up!!!

Main Entry: incompetent
    Part of Speech: adjective
    Definition: unskillful, unable
    Synonyms: amateur, amateurish, awkward, bungling, bush-league, clumsy, disqualified, floundering, helpless, inadequate, incapable, ineffectual, inefficient, ineligible, inept, inexperienced, inexpert, insufficient, maladroit, not cut out for, not equal to, not have it, out to lunch, raw, unadapted, unequipped, unfit, unfitted, unhandy, uninitiated, unproficient, unqualified, unskilled, untrained, useless

What would be your pick?

19. San

San Well-Known Member

Out to lunch.

I don't think you'll achieve what you're hoping for this way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

While I understand your frustration explanations have been given in past posts from Dylan himself, including who is the holdup (In this case the platform developer Mindark). If you wish to express your dissatisfaction there are channels such as a support ticket. At this point you are in violation of forum rule 3.I, and it would be a shame to loose a member of this community over a issue which will be resolved in due time (perhaps even soon after the next major VU, although that's just speculation). The destination is never as great as the journey, and judging from your blog it seams you had fun with the event, no sense being petty about a good time =).

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-forum-rules.65/

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2