1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Land Plots - Planet Arkadia

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia News' started by Dylan | Arkadia, May 5, 2017.

1. DannyO

DannyO Member

Thank you for the fun times.....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  2. DannyO

DannyO Member

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Whoa i was busy at work and didnt follow up the forum!

So many great posts, thanks Dove, Dab and DannyO, i totally agree with you.
    It is silly to be at this situation where we are now.

Now i guess i owe an apology. I am very vocal on matters like these, it is super unfair for any person to be in this situation, I may come out as rude and all that, but i never do that unless u get on my tits. So please accept my apology for foul language and rude attitude, and please try to understand why i am the way i am.

Now i know i have said this in the thread before already, but just in case some other dumb ass-licking adviser decides to go against the general public with posts like the ones above i will give some points below:

*I have contacted support on several occasions.
    *I have been bounced back and forth between MA and AS (Arkadia studios)
    *Neither takes the responsibility.
    *I barely bump the post once-twice weekly, just to raise awareness that this is still an issue.
    *It is over 18 months since event started, more if u look at when prizes where announced, so that's 18-19 months for plots to be implemented and yet here i am typing this shitty reply.
    *Since initial reply from Dylan i have received has been roughly a year
    *That was also the only response from any of AS in private messaging
    *Year ago when Arkadia publicly said they are expecting landplots for may's VU (2017), unofficial MA response was that they have not even received a proposal or submitted designs.
    *AS have very bad (and i overlooked that) reputation on previous event due to not refunding players when they needed to be refunded. (I will possibly make an entirely new post about that, so players can be better advised before they decide to participate in any AS event in future)
    *and prolly much more but this is what i can remember of top of my head right now.

AND most importantly!
    All we want is just some communication.
    Here is what i think would suit me and possibly many other land plot winners:
    Tell us what is up! Then either implement the damn plots or offer a few ways to settle this. Settling shouldnt be hard since you can just offer already existant items in the game or implement something that is not outdated by two years, EU is dynamic remember(!). Anything form armor sets, weapons, shops, firebirds, heal tools and i will prolly regret saying this - deeds! If u still want to go for the plots u can still offer this as a solution and those who dont want any other prize can just wait for the plots to be implemented (if ever). You can even make an advertising out of this. Turn it around and come out on top. Everyone would be happy chappy and i could finally delete my account from this biased forum.

Took me 10minutes to type this
    Waiting 18 months for land plots.....

Soko

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  4. LuisArkadov

LuisArkadov Member

Can i have my land plot now please?

5. LuisArkadov

LuisArkadov Member

Sorry dude but this just doesn't wash.

Ark team made a commitment to the participants and should uphold their side of the bargain or compensate.

If MA gets in the way of proceedings then that's between Ark & MA.

Gosh, next to only playing victim here Ark could have turned this into a PR opportunity. Play the victim & compensate...generously...Affected players would certainly remember that.

Just like affected players will now remember how it actually turned out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Another week another bump!

7. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

When Sokolade "goes off on one" I can understand the frustration but it makes me view this thread as being a bit annoying, but obviously you all have an expectation and that hasn't been met.

Having read the last two pages just now, I have to agree that it's time to ditch the land plots and award the winners of the land plots and alternate prize from Ark.

I don't agree completely with some of the comments made but it would be right to replace the prizes and bring the matter to a close, because frankly not only are the winners missing out on their prizes but the rest of us players are also losing out as there is no more gold rush event. I can only assume the Ark team have decided not to hold another event due to this issue with the prizes.

So Ark devs please sort this out and lets all get back to having a big Ark event to look forward to.

:(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

Since A Team is busy with Game Tester one has to wonder why Entropia Universe, Compets, etc. isn't on the list of tested games or, if they can't legitimately test a game they run for various logical reasons, why there aren't at least some blasted links advertising Arkadia over there?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

That's a bit disheartening to see. Would explain why dave is pretty much MIA. In addition to this still going on:

https://www.supremecourt.gov.sg/search-hearing?q=Planet Arkadia Pte. Ltd.

The moon is going to be very telling to what happens in the future. Failed launch or failure to sell all the deeds means we are probably going to see ark become the next NI. If the moon goes over well then maybe we will some some of the original talent come back with some renewed interest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Regardless of any side projects from the CEO, which is nothing new if you look at companies like Clorox that own everything, Arkadia very much still has a healthy development team. At this time however alot of development is naturally going to be focused on the moon given its launch target.

Don't get me wrong I'd like to see some compensation for the land plot winners to tide them over till MA gets things together, but devolving into wild speculation is a little bit silly.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

I signed up to games tester ages ago and yes Planet Arkadia was listed as a game to test, but of course I couldn't test it as it would be a breach of MA's EULA to download and register a new account. Games Tester seems to have been at the Beta stage for quite a while.

12. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

You what?

13. Dab

Dab Member

Heidi is talking about the company which evidently the arkadia employees work at now.

Last Arkadia update notes were Dec 22 2017.

Looks like Arkadia stopped making a profit and has been abandoned the same way Next Island was.

Dylan most likely doesn't work for Arkadia now. Here's a tweet from Jan 29th.

So proud of my team at @GameTesterCoOf & @gametestercoin - They are going to discuss Crypto in #gaming at bef.latoken.com - I wish them the best of luck at the expo. You guys are going to rock!!! #cryptocurrency
    5:34 AM - 29 Jan 2018

https://twitter.com/Syernide

His last post here was almost 3 months ago, but plenty of activity on his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/planetarkadia -- abandoned.

https://www.facebook.com/planetarkadia/ -- abandoned.

Comments for gametester aren't looking good either.

Looks like they are just milking a little more out of Arkadia until it gets shut down, not spending anything on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  14. IFN Soldier Lizzy

IFN Soldier Lizzy Active Member

I love it how people all of a sudden became internet detectives. This is starting to look like reading through the loot theories on PCF.

(where is the popcorn emote?!)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

And why do you think that is?

I will give you a hint:
    Maybe because devs have not posted for months or resolved latest (!) event prizes for 18+ months?

Still think that comment was funny? Imo its as sad as it gets....

16. IFN Soldier Lizzy

You know what's sad, not being able to handle a joke.

*sigh* I wanted to make a longer post but I can't be bothered. Just stew in your own anger Soko.

17. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

I have no problems with jokes and i am not angry lol. Trust me i couldnt care less about the lan plots. Its the ignorant developers who are shitting on us and the stupid people in this thread.

18. IFN Soldier Lizzy

Sorry, you just came across so cross. Maybe a good thing I didn't make the post longer.

19. Sokolade

Sokolade Active Member

Received a little bit of info from Dylan (apparently he still “works” for AS), that there might be an update next week. Its a tiny chance as he had lied before but its something. Posting here as devs seem to have lost link to this forum, so others that are waiting for some information know this now too. Fingers crossed for next week but dont get your hopes up too much!

• Like Like x 2
  20. DannyO

DannyO Member

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1