1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Land Area Taxes

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by Adamas, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Mandated by MA? I can understand setting a ceiling, but dictating set rate? I would LOVE to hear the business logic behind MA-mandated ROI for investors...

• Like Like x 1
  2. endy

endy Active Member Pro Users

It's all theories ofc, but the point still is - if it wasn't a taxed LA I'd get dunkel, but because of the tax I don't get it or get something else, so 5% tax is a myth.

Though I seriously doubt it works like that, too complicated to change loot on the fly because of tax deductions.

3. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

No it isn't tax rate (and mindark) only look at the the tt value, so if loot was going to be 1 ped before tax, it's 95 pec after tax. Actually it is a very easy thing to code. You check the value, then you distribute the value over resources.

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Just as every loot is handled I guess, you should loot a specific pec value and then the system decides what things will make up that pec value with or without tax.
    And if you dont get an item this time you might get it next when the pec value was supposed to be 5% higher.

Still 5% sucks MA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Oh and I heard you were supposed to have DNA and Fertilizer as on Calypso but when I checked this last night as I noticed the tax change I still didn't see any DNA or Fertilizer in 8 coins hunting LA's. (haven't seen the terminal for sanctuary cove yet, anyone know where it is?)
    There is still an issue with this system or something changed?

5. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

That just sounds funny, considering who we're referring to...

:D

Tippin'