1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korwil

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by Sir Valentin, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Have to ask some 1 what type of dmg does a Korwil do, if i am not wrong they have to give a lot of acid..Need help.:huh:

2. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

All I know is that they give ALOT of dmg. One Korwill... no matter what maturity and this little noob is whit-dotting asap! :D

I hope "real" hunter can give You more help with this matter :p

-- Hyssch --

3. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

aren´t those the snow leopards? I always wanted to see them. I´ll check what dmg they do in my polaris. Maybe it´s cold dmg. ;)

4. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

The Korwil are cold dmg mobs. In gremlin+5b the korwil old hits me for 50-70 dmg. In polaris+5B its 1,1,1,1 most of the time. Since polaris has 46 cold and also high cut+stab protecition that suggest that they do cold + maybe some cut+stab dmg.

5. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Speaking of the Korwil snow kieties, I want one when taming comes out. Offering 200 PED for a Stalker if its mountable, 100 if it just eats my food and I will even heal you with my FAP -90 @ no charge. Tamers can PM me whenever that system comes back online

6. quint

quint Member

I also think they do cold dmg. A few days ago, I hunted big Korwils in Polaris+5D and it protected me very well.

7. Oleg

Oleg Active Member

I only killed one or two of these the other day but iirc I got some 1.0 hits in eMine+5b, which has no cold protection at all. That doesn't rule out cold damage but does mean there must be other damage types as well. Or that I remember wrong :D