1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim|Calypso Interview with DJ Bonnie on Atlas Haven Radio 2013!

Discussion in 'Atlas Haven Radio' started by Alaina, Feb 11, 2013.

1. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

dont forget to ask again on old allmost forgoten stuff...

laser sight "DOT"
    PETs
    Sitting on ground
    flashlights
    Creatures AI

and my favorite when ENds NO LOOT age ???

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Footguards - Why are the blueprints for some of the lowest level ones still in such stupidly limited supply. Dragon, Valiant, Berserker, Samurai to name a few....Simply idiotic!

Come to think on it, when the other 6 of the 7 BPs in a set are unlimited, why does it seem logical to make the 7th one limited? Its been an "old bone" for us since footguards were introduced and the one thing that really spoils the service we've always tried to provide the community....Full complete sets of crafted armour.

3. Alaina

Alaina Member

Oo some new ones there, ty :)

Ty for the additional info on this one, will beef out the question I had already set for it ;)

4. Uri

Uri New User

Question for Kim

What is Kim himself most looking forwards to that is currently on the roadmap for this year?

5. Alaina

Alaina Member

Thats a good one, I like it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spongey Bob

Spongey Bob Member

7. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

Yeah good question. I was thinking to ask what is the most significant new thing that is coming this year, but I guess I wont get an answer to that.

8. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Looking forward to this interview with Bonnie and Kim. Hope I'm not too late :)

1) Any ETA on fixing/redesigning Clothes (broken since 2007 Avatar VU and 2013 Avatar VU), Avatars (broken since 2013 Avatar VU), Furniture/Decorations (Broken since 2009 CE2 VU).
    2) Any chances to return Robot Spacecraft and Strange Signals in Mining? (or it would be in current unfinished state forever)
    3) Any plans to fix continents "shape" (to make it less quadratic and more real, like it was before CE2 VU).
    4) Any plans to return Minopolis, New Oxford, Billton Towers etc and to recreate original Calypso.
    5) Any plans to fix countless visual bugs, that exists since CE2 VU (jumping LOD's, bugged shadows, flying trees/grass/stones, unsmooth/unrealistic terrain areas, outdated low quality textures/models etc.)
    6) Any ETA on CLD systems - land/house/voting.
    7) Could we expect to get Apartment fix? (Billton Towers houses miss roofs, had wrong order and orientation, whole area half deserted, all old Calypso apartments still don't have "real" windows, that cast shadows, pass through sun rays etc.) If yes, any ETA?

9. Alaina

Alaina Member

Some really great questions thank you everyone who submitted them, just a few hours to go now till its time for the interview!

10. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Looking forward to it.