1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KikkiJikki's Weapon Crafting Service.

Discussion in 'Services' started by KikkiJikki, Nov 5, 2011.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Now Selling Ark-54 D, intial price 131.6% plus shop tax

2. Kosh

Kosh Member

I am interested in a few Ark Jungle 6, but they are a bit pricey in the shop and are almost never sold on auction. Are they expensive to make? I am sure demand would be higher if they were in the 115-120 region.

3. KikkiJikki

Hi Kosh, thanks very much for your feedback. I'm always happy to hear what people think of pricing or other issues in my shops.

Currently my Ark-6Js are priced at 120-121% plus shop tax. According to my records I sell a couple each month, all from Celeste Quarry Booth. I haven't had a sale in the other weapons shops since early September last year so that seems to indicate that they are higher than people want to pay. I'm making a small profit of them and I think I can afford to shave a couple of peds of the price and still do ok. If I charge 130 ped then that's around 118% MU plus shop tax. So let's give that a go and see what happens. I'll try and get to it tonight when I restock but perhaps give it a couple of days in case I fall asleep at the keyboard.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

Edit to add:

I've made that price adjustment.
    Also, today's addition to shop inventory is ASI42D, initial price 135% plus shop tax. Depending on what happens with Quenta, that price could well come down 10 to 20 peds over time.

4. KikkiJikki

I've just completed a long overdue update to the crafting list in OP. OMG there's so much!

5. ElbryanWolf

ElbryanWolf Member

Love your shop Kikki! I usually purchase ASI 21A and ASI 33A... on once in a while a 42A if there is one ;) Keep it up and keep up the good prices. Cheers!

6. KikkiJikki

Latest addition to my crafting range is the Rage 40 blp amp. Initial pricing is around 138% plus shop tax.

7. KikkiJikki

Hi all,

I've just added Law-50 to my crafted weapons. Initial pricing is approx 130% plus shop tax.

Happy Hunting!

8. KikkiJikki

Time to bring the list up to date

Some new additions to my crafting catalogue

Ark-60 Jungle - intial price a little under 149% plus shop tax
    Asi-44 Jungle - initial price 153.5% plus shop tax
    Hotfoot 45 Laser Amp - initial price 135% plus shop tax
    Rage 45 BLP Amp - initial price 134.5% plus shop tax

9. KikkiJikki

Hi Folks!

I've had some major new additions to my bp list and the weapons are now in stock at all branches of KikkiJikki Hunting. I've listed the new weapons and initial pricing (excluding shop tax) below:

Cap-44 A initial price 138.5%
    Cap-64 J initial price approx 139%
    Law-58 A initial price 131%
    Law-66 A intial price 138.5%

Expect those prices to shift as I get a better handle on cost to craft the weapons and as the ingrediant prices shift. Currently MU on a few Arkadian resources are a little bit crazy and its not clear to me if this a temporary aberration or a sign of the new world order. Am watching with interest and a little apprehension.

Also there seem to be a few more of the L bps around at the moment and I have managed to pick up a few so you'll see a limited supply of those weapons in stock while I have clicks to produce them. For example, right now you'll find asi-58 at all stores and I have one only cap-52 at Sanctury Cove shop 5.

I'm currently on Caly to conduct some business and while I am here I will look at the feasibility of crafting a few of my caly weapon bps, so you may see a small increase in the variety of stocked foreign weapons when I get back. No promises though.

Happy Hunting!
    KikkiJikki

10. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Nice stock u have m8, i will sure look at ur shops when i afford to buy a new L weapon :D

11. KikkiJikki

Hi!

I'm back from Caly and have spent the day restocking shops. Also picked up an ASI-70D bp and so now have that gun in my shops. Initial price around 137% plus shop tax.

While on caly I made some Maddox IV GDCs as well as a few e-amps. You'll find them at the right end of the main room of the shops.

Oh and I also scored an L bp for Asi44A. So for a little while you'll be able to buy these at around 134%.

12. KikkiJikki

I looted a bp for Ark-75 A tonight so I am now stocking these. Initial price is 650 Ped (131.3%) plus shop tax, which seems like a pretty good price for a weapon this size. Unamped dps is 61.2. Add a rage 50 for a dps of 88.4.

13. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Nice finds :) Gratz

14. KikkiJikki

Hi-de-hi!

I'm now able to stock Law-77 Jungle in all of my weapon shops.

Intial price is 675 ped plus shop tax. That's around 146.5%. My first craft run was not so good and I am hoping I'll be able to bring the price down with future runs.