1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KikkiJikki is back from vacation! (It's business time...)

Discussion in 'Shops' started by KikkiJikki, Jul 13, 2014.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hi folks!

I've been on holiday for around a month on another planet (rhymes with everwinter), but I'm back to take care of business and have been busy most of the weekend, crafting to restock my shops. You'll find an additional 12k ped or so of stock in there now.

At KikkiJikki Hunting (Celeste Quarry 2, Celeste North 1, Sanctuary Cove 5) you can find:

• Herman series weapons
    • Arkadian weapon attachments includng Bullseyes, Headshots, Hotfoot(sies), Longreaches
    • Low level damage and accuracy enhances
    • as well as a small selection of foreign guns and amps.

At KikkiJikki Defense you can find:
    • All Arkadian limited armour (except for Perseus)
    • The only supply of crafted Koroma armour in the universe.
    • The full range of Arkadian Plates (P1 thru P10)
    • Most of the Arkadian non-combat Gyro Faps
    • And shortly I will start restocking low level armour enhancers (I had to stop for a while owing to lack of shop space).

Also check out the new shop fronts!!!! Thanks so much to Dave and the guys from Arkadia Studios in delivering an awesome new look!

Unfortunately I haven't quite been able to finish restocking the shops as I was unable to source all the required ingrediants. I've revamped my buy thread to reflect my current needs. I'm looking for up to 500TT each of the listed resources.

Thanks for your ongoing support. Looking forward to dealing with you all.