1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KikkiJikki Defense: Celeste North 5

Discussion in 'Shops' started by KikkiJikki, Oct 6, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

OMG!!!!!

I'm now able to supply Pulsar 9 Plates from my shop. These plates offer 37 points of firearm protection, including a little bit of shrapnel. Max TT is 50 Ped and I am initially pricing them at 180% plus shop tax.

So now you can buy the whole range of Pulsar Plates from P1 through to P10 from KikkiJikki Defense!

That's so awesome.

But that's not all I have to tell you today.

Also newly available in my shop is Pegasus armour. This is Arkadia's best crafted pvp\bot armour with 113 points of firearm protection, 22 points electrical and 47 points close combat protection. To start with I'm pricing this armour at 150% plus shop tax which is a little under what I am seeing in auction. Hopefully I can bring the price down over time as I get a feel for the long term crafting cost.

Happy Hunting!

2. KikkiJikki

Hi folks.

I've now started stocking 5/7 Perseus parts. Still missing bps for shins and feet but I wanted to start recouping the cost of the bps I do have so I'm not waiting any longer :) . You'll find them in my Defense shop at Celeste North 5, not far from the tables of Pulsar plates.

I was to lucky to uber during the first craft run so I am starting out listing this armour at 190% which is a little under current market. I'll adjust the pricing over time as a get a feel for the true cost of manufacture.

Also if you have frakite or gold I am looking to stockpile some so I can replace parts when they sell.

3. KikkiJikki

I've recently picked up the Perseus feet bp and am now stocking this armour part in KikkiJikki defense. Initial price is 230 ped plus shop tax. That's a MU of a little under 192%. Hopefully I will be able to bring that down a little over time.

So now I only need the shins bp. If anyone has one they would be interested in offloading please contact me.

4. KikkiJikki

\0/ I have all the Perseus bps now? Shins have been added to the shop at initial price of 240 peds plus shop tax. Thats a little under 191%.

5. KikkiJikki

Hi Folks,

Now that I've finished up my effort in the Gold Rush hunting event, I've been catching up on my huge backlog of crafting. Have most done now (am just waiting on some materials to arrive so I can restock P8 and P9).

But the big news is I am now stocking Stealth (C,L) . In my own hunting I've been using this as a slightly lighter version of Aquila where I don't need the cold protection. I recommend using the armour vs mobs tool in entropedia and checking the damage from Riptor or Mutated Beladoth against Stealth/Pulsar8.

Happy Hunting
    KikkiJikki

6. Dove

Dove Active Member

I realize its rare one but I'm after Jarhead (F,C) Harness, Thigh and Shin guards. Not sure if the bp's drop for you while you do the other armors

7. KikkiJikki

They won't drop on Ark. I'll have to keep an eye on auction to see if I can pick up a set.

8. Faceof

Faceof Member

Hi Kikki ...how much for Cetus L (M) set?

Faceof...:cool:

9. KikkiJikki

Hi.

I havent been able to successfully log in for over a month now and MA have not been able to sort it out. So until the issue is resolved, what you see in the shops is what you get.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

10. Faceof

Faceof Member

Ty for answer...gl with ur login problem...

Faceof...:cool:

11. San

San Well-Known Member

This is... crass. Actually I'm speechless, and every such report (there are several others currently on PCF relating there is no response at all over weeks to months) puts me further off ever considering doing any serious business in this VR. Fine as a game until the day you're affected yourself, but when you need to consider operational risk... Well, good luck there.