1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key-run team ... job opportunity

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mordrell, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

I am looking to assemble a team to assist me in running instances.

Required:
    1 person to heal group using regen chip (regen III ul chip & me provided, need own NeoPsion implant)
    1-2 people needed to handle all >60hp mobs so I can concentrate on the big mobs (weapons & ammo provided)

Payment:
    Payment will be in the form of tips if the instance is profitable and 5% share of any weapon/dna/armor looted.

Team members need to be honest respected members of the community. Team members need to be able to join for 1-2 instances at a time (2-4 hours). I play mostly at European daily times but runs could happen at different times, as i play almost any time. Team members are required to supply their own armor and be mostly active on Arkadia.

Please post any interest stating full name, country, gear and relevant profession level.

Cheers Mord

2. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Sounds great, good luck!
    Mordrell is an awesome guy! :)
    *free bump*

3. stefanbond

stefanbond Member

i am in ur team, for killing or healing.... how u like

4. Mordrell

Sure will add you to list :)

5. Mordrell

Ran one key solo, one with fapper only and one with support shooter doubling as boss fapper. Third option works best, frees me up to focus on the bigger mobs and reduces my decay bill.

Support gunner uses law-6 jungle+a102 so anyone wanting to join in needs to be maxed on that (lvl11 laser sniped hit/dmg). I can also provide a set of goblin M armor if needed, I am trusting support with 250 ped in gear and ammo so need to be trusted well know player or be able to provide some collateral :)

Already ran three keys and will do a few more then evaluate if they are worth continuing. TT returns do seem very bad, bad enough that the 170% mu on coins wont be able to cover them. This could be because of my recent hof, or perhaps I just need to do more to get a bigger sample. I have however not had a good run yet or looted any items or DNA, I think even one item or DNA sample could swing me far into the positive so will do a total of 10 keys and evaluate results.

Join in now for some free combat and paramedic skills, and complete the ubo mission for free :D

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

I can use my UL V heal chip or gyro 22 and lower if you need for bigger instances. Mid 40's level weapons skills across the board as well.

7. thelegend77

thelegend77 Member

I have lvl 8 sniper. do u still need players?

8. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

Hey, if u still need people I'm lvl 35 laser, lvl 8 biotropic, Gremlin + 6A, I'm now on Arkadia and just sended friend request ingame.

9. Mordrell

On cally atm, will see about prob starting up once back on Ark.

10. Angel O2 Mercer

Angel O2 Mercer Member

I am very interested in either shooting ot healing, please PM me anytime you need.

Also, check my thread for my levels etc... here -> link

I'll send a friend request ingame ;p

11. Pretender

Pretender Member

I'm interested. got a t2 fap-90, full gremlin, 150+ hp. can provide backupfire with most type of items.

12. thelegend77

thelegend77 Member

I can help mopping =))