1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep on Rocking!

Discussion in 'Radio Arkadia' started by John Maxim Mclane, Dec 7, 2013.

1. John Maxim Mclane

John Maxim Mclane New Member

Just want to say thanks for putting awesome music on the airwaves. I have listened shortly after started playing EU.
    Anyways good stuff. I'd list Radio Arkadia as one of the reasons I moved to Arkadia. Also the interview with No Remorse, and the endorsement of the planet as good for new players. Game themed commercials - super cool.

Again thanks, and keep on rocking !!

2. RavenJade

RavenJade Active Member

Awesome John, Thanks for the feedback. We're doing lots in the background to improve the station, but it's great to hear how much you're liking it so far.

And with our bunny on the spot, there will be lots more interviews to come :)

3. Lokia

Lokia Adviser Arkadia Adviser

John, I'm glad you enjoyed the No Remorse interview. I will try to keep them coming and keep them fun and informative.

*On a side note* Anyone out there willing to do an interview, feel free to add me in game and pm me to discuss details

4. Fishface

Fishface Adviser Arkadia Adviser

That's really cool of you to take the time to give us some feedback. I really appreciate it. We're always open to feedback (both the good and the bad).

We're always trying to go for a "community feeling", but sometimes it's hard to know how it comes across.
    It's a strange feeling, really. Each thing starts off as an idea, and then you go out and actually make it. The first time you hear your idea go out on the air is really a strange feeling, and you hope that people will enjoy it. But sometimes it's hard to know how other people will react to your ideas.

There's so much stuff in the pipeline, and so much work that we are always doing that sometimes it takes someone reminding you to go back and look at the stuff you've already done.

Thanks for tuning in

-fish