1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Max's various services

Discussion in 'Services' started by KMax, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Celeste Harbour North Building 12 Apartment 4

See the map in post 41

2. KMax

I'll post what I have currently and what I plan for starting up the contest but nothing is set in stone as I acquire gear as needed or sometimes will substitute gear based on skills and if teams are formed etc.

Proffessions levels are based on max level of weapons only, If you can use a gun 100% effectively or close you will be able to hunt in that category. Most all weapon max levels can be obtained from www.entropedia.info

I will update post 41 with more details on weapons/FAPS/armor I have on hand at start, just remember these items are not set in stone and can very somewhat between hunts based on what is available throughout the week.

3. Virosa

Virosa Member

We already talked in game, but i wanted to officialize my involvement. I will hunt every Category you lack in "employees" the most(or all of them *shrug*) + Carabok.

If this information can be of any use to other fellow hunters: K-Max said you're only eligible for one prize, then the other prices go to others, but depending on how things goes, it might be(and feel free to correct me here K-Max) possible to hunt several Category at different time frame, depending on equipment availability and need.

4. KMax

Your welcome to work on any category if I have equipment available and you have skills to use the weapons in that category, if no equipment available or don't have the fund to purchase more I'll place you in rotation so you can get in on the next hunt.

And correct you can hunt as many categories as you want to participate in, but as I want to share bonuses with as many of my hardest workers as possible I'm only allowing a single person to get one bonus(prize) total from this competition. This way one person can't sweep all categories and walk away with all bonusesl, even though it is appreciated for that much dedications I do like to spread the thanks to as many of my hunters as possible.

5. KMax

Added more info.

UPDATED POST #41
    - clarified that instance runs are full team share of profits evenly, me not included in the split. I am just the host but my decay does count in profit calculations.
    - added complete list of my arsenal and what weapons, faps , armor I was thinking of using based on my current arsenal. As I will be changing these weapons up at times based on availability these are not set in stone I can only use what is available based on funds and what I can get.

I will be updating Post #41 with any changes pertaining to next weeks challenge. I'll also add a new post at the end with what was updated in Post #41 for quick references to changes made.

6. KMax

I formally declare war on Arkadian Fauna!!!

Gearing now, show up at Celeste Harbour North Building 12 Apt 4 to get employed as a hunter. Details in post 41 of this thread.

Currently geared:
    7 Category I hunters
    8 Category II hunters
    4 Category III hunters
    4 Category IV hunters

If your a new hunter PM me. I allow each hunter to hunt twice maximum per day. Geared once in morning and once evening only. If you miss these gearing times while I am at base camp all you need to do is see me online and request me to gear you for a hunt.

7. Virosa

Virosa Member

Haha =^_^=, that being said;

I am offering a free service as a fapper.

I am looking to practice fapping for decay(I'm a noob) and need to raise my Para badly. I can use Herbbox maxed and would you get in a hunt where you will take constant damage i would tag along your hunt and fap with herbboxes that you provide, that can be supplied to you by Max.

Feel free to contact me by PM or in game, thanks :D

8. Terminator

Terminator Member

Sorry but I won't participate, no way for me to login at 1100MA or 2300 MA during the week.
    Good luck all!

9. shinosaru

shinosaru Member

:surrender: today no luck!! sien! getting many empty mob... ZzzZzzZ

10. KMax

Wow 4 hours of loot exchanges for 1100MA exchange time.

I will not be able to do that every day. I have work at 1300MA, so I will try to do as many as I can right away and then the rest will have to wait until the 2300MA loot exchange.

Sorry for inconvenience but I just can't handle the load within the time frame. Also at 0000MA each day I will be doing hunt in instance so will do as many between 2300MA-0000MA then go do instance then come back and be available for more exchanges but I will have to stop again at 0500 as I do need rest for work all week.

Hope you all understand. This has become real popular and need to find a better way to handle the loot exchanges in the future for so many employees.

11. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Haha ya it was kinda fun to get in there and c al the new ppl great to be working with ya as always and damn it feelt good to be able to turn back TT profit :).

For the new ppl some ppl asked and K was abit busy at the time :).

1. Clear your inventory before gearing up.
    2. Meet K max and recive gear / ammo and targets
    3. Return to K and give AL your loot and ammo and gear to him he will take everything from there.

Thats al there is to it nothing more.

12. KMax

All Hunters

Wow what a great turn out, I never expected so many to swamp me so fast. I do thank you for all your work but I am going to have to start cutting back on the Cat III and Cat IV mob hunts.

I had only 1 person put in rotation because of armor shortage and will get that person their 1 cat IV run.

Cat II hunts will be on Feran and Zadul only from here on out and also be limited.

Cat I hunts I will try to keep going as long as possible.

Instance Lvl runs still happening daily at 0000MA time, it will be in between a loot exchange but if exchanges take 4+ hours I'd never get them in so had to set a strict time.

I am approaching my allotment max of ammo for this week fast. A lot of IV and III hunters chewed it up pretty fast right off the get go. Was thinking it would be spread out more but hey live and learn. Will have to organize a bit more still for next time.

I am sorry for the inconvinience but I am not a PP or affiliated with them nor am I a millionaire, I am just an average player like all of you and I do have limits as to what I can do. This time I ran out of ped last time was always short on gear, can a guy ever win :D. But anyways I can't invest any more RL cash at this time so I have to make due with what I have.

I had 31 unique hunters so far, 15 that have hunted twice and most 2nd time hunters were CAT III and IV. I have a ton of data to process still and update the 2nd post in this thread with detail.

From now on I will gear each individual once per day until funds are gone.

I hope everyone understands about the changes. I will use this to better prepare next time. Next time only 4 hunters will show up so I'll be overly prepared lol.

13. Virosa

Virosa Member

Naw man. Many Thanks for organizing such a complicated event... you're handing alot of work to supply 31 hunters. Thats amazing. Take your time and don't feel bad for the event finishing early. No one can ask an organiser to chew out billions unit of ammo like hes a TT machine...!

Wait. You're not a TT machine... right?

14. KMax

Thanks Virosa,

I currently have about 1.5 million ammo left for handing out for this session of hunting. This does not mean it is over, I have not tried to sell any of the returned materials as of yet so they are all still stockpiled. I have spent every moment online in loot exchanges and gearing hunters, well besides that 1 hour online I took to do the first lvl 1 instance.

When I get some free time I'll be updating the statistics and trying to sell some of this loot I don't need, most of it I do use but there is some I don't. When those sell I'll have ammo again for more hunts. Everyone just has to keep showing up at 1100 or 2300 MA to check if I have ammo. I'll be online daily at those times at the apartment. A PM in game will work also.

Want to thank everyone for the hunting and glade to see so many showed up to participate.

I'll try to make things more streamlined next time, need to figure out how to speed up the loot exchanges I think that is what takes up a lot of time on my part. Also I need to plan categories more as I never foreseen so many cat 3 and 4 hunters showing up for each exchange. One thing I know I will be doing is for higher level categories next time I will only be doing 1 hunt a day. Ridan even suggested an interesting idea to stage the hunt throughout the week with placement and faceoffs of best profits form hunts. Something I will consider for sure as be interesting, kind of like a mini WoF based on profits instead of globals. Thanks for the idea, also if anyone else has suggestions that may help feel free to pm them to me on the forum. I am trying to make this the best for both hunters and employee's.

This round I set aside 50Million cells of ammo for hunting, we ran through that in almost 1 day :D... Thats a lot of hunting... I am hoping to double the ammo next time, if I can of course. I will have a lot of left over equipment from this hunt, so equipment setup next time will be much less. I will also try to setup a webpage that automatically updates based off my datasheets so I don't have to manually update that as well.

Thanks for everyone's patience and I'll tryto keep this thing going all week based on if I get some of the loots sold and can get it converted into ammo.

EDIT:
    Also I am still doing a daily level 1 instance run at 0000MA time if anyone is interested. Currently have 2 openings for tonights run. It doesn't hurt to get signed up as if someone can't make it I pick the next in the list and invite them to join. Instance run starts when 4 hunters are in a team with me. You can do multiple instances as long as you let me know your interested each time so I can add your name to the list.

15. KMax

I want to sincerely thank Virosa for challenging results of a hunt and my data retention of hunts. I sent him all the details of the hunt in question, after I ran a final validation check on it. I do sometimes have small errors in some data but during validation check I do catch most everything. Hopefully he is happy with all the detail of my tracking that I do for every hunt as it does take a bit of time to ensure accuracy.

Also if anyone ever has an issue with a hunt, via unhappy, frustrations, verifying my data is right, etc. please feel free to contact me, I am happy to help out hunters any way I can and try to compensate accordingly so hunters are happy and enjoy their hunting experiences.

thank you all for hunting for me.

16. Darkwizard

Darkwizard Member

Thank you for a great hunt K-Max I really enjoyed it.

17. KMax

Your Welcome...

Hunt is not over :D, I sold some stuff right at the end of trading this morning and I do have 1.5 Million more ammo that can be used now :D

I am thinking 2 CAT I hunts and 1 CAT II hunt will be available at 2300MA today and 1 more CAT I hunt available at 1100MA tomorrow :D

18. Donte

Donte Member

Thanks you very MUCHO for this HUNT session .. Skilling, FUN, and new knowlege ... and all this for free ==> i can say ONLY WOW thanks for you Trust, and your hard work to make this happen .. SMILYYY

19. KMax

End of week update for hunters...

First thanks for a long week of hunting, hope everyone enjoyed all the free skilling and some profit sharing. We also have had 4 real fun lvl 1 instances with baby tt guns (SI Scorpions and SI Flamethrowers), not sure why but they just make that instance fun. Every run there was a payout to the hunters that joined, granted I did not take into account of the key cost or include myself in the split, but I am holding these runs as a thank you to my hunters.

I ran out of ammo early on this week, but have found some more here and there throughout the rest of the week and kept getting some hunters in the field still. Being I ran short of ammo early I will be extending the hunt. All next week same thing, will have hunts available if I have ammo and PED available. So there are still some chances to get some hunting in.

Also I will be at WoF on Calypso this weekend and should have some ammo left over from that starting Monday. I will spread the availability of ammo out so there is some available at 1100MA and 2300MA on Monday as to not short change hunters that can't make the 1100MA exchange time.

I have verified 16 hunts so far and once I get everyone's first hunt validated, that has turned it in so far, I will post the results in the 2nd post of this thread, I am about 1/2 through verifying my data for the first hunts. Sorry it has taken me so long to get this data up but I really have been busy every second I am online and have RL work to attend as well, but I am working on the data as fast as I can and try to ensure accuracy as best I can.

One last note, I am running my last level 1 instance key tonight, so far only 1 person is signed up and looking for 3 more. I have a couple people in reserve if I see them online, that can fill in, but want to include anyone that has not already participated first. Time of the instance is 0000MA and meet at Aakas either at TP or in front of the instance 1 door, I supply all the items required for a fun hunt. PM me if interested in joining the instance run.

Thanks

20. KMax

Finally Updated some statistics on 2nd post of this thread.

Each entry is only the first hunt of each person, and still have one hunter out there working on their first return. So there will be 35 individual hunters in all so far.

Based on this data only I also updated the placement status. I still have a lot of hunts to verify and add yet so the placements will change you can count on that. the first hunt for most was not as good as their next hunts.

The key instances are completely done. Thanks for being involved in them they were a lot of fun, even more fun then I originally thought they would be.

And finally based on just the hunts verified I have figured out the price of one looted item and is up for sale at a much reduced price. 1/2weekly markup about.

PS: I will work on getting the rest of the hunting data for this week up in that 2nd post by end of this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.