1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Max's various services

Discussion in 'Services' started by KMax, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Thanks Zume :)

I will be online today between 1815-1900MA time and this evening after 2330MA time to collect loots and pay hunters still out there hunting.

Currently I have payed 8.12 PED as profit sharing since POST #15 and hunters have gained many skills while hunting for me. Thanks for all the work I appreciate it.

2. KMax

I am closing down hunting for a few days, I want to thank everyone that worked for me these last few days. I got quite a few of resources I was looking for and the hunters gained a lot of skills and all together earned 16.7 PED in shared profits.

I will be back in about a week with more jobs :) keep an eye on my job listings, next time I may even ask for some miners.

• Like Like x 1
  3. robotech master

robotech master Member

Hello you still looking for low level fappers?

4. KMax

I am sorry about late response to this post. I have not hunted Oratan for awhile now I will update my first posting. Sorry about that. But when I am on Arkadia and out hunting sometimes I am looking for healers.

5. KMax

Hiring for next three days, see first post for details, all experience levels accepted even the newest of players.

6. KMax

Extending my hiring services for hunting a few more days, I'll be on Arkadia a few more days because of RL things. I'll be online today between 2300-0100 sometime (unless something else comes up in RL to stop me), so I can collect from current hunters and send out a new batch of hunters. If anyone is interested get a hold of me between these times. I will be on and off periodically this weekend as well to keep the hunters busy.

For details on my hunting services see end of first post in this thread. I do not allow any alterations from the terms given but what I have setup is fair I think as employees have 0% risk and a good chance to make some profits and will gain free skills.

7. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member

HI K-Max,

Is there any chances, that you're hiring miners here? If you do have open vacancy, I would like to enroll into this program. Check out my mining service link below for references. I've mined for lots of clients and the results ended up quite good :)

Cheers,
    Onyar.

8. KMax

More Carabok hunting jobs available. See bottom of first post for details.

9. KMax

Going to add some excitement to my Carabok hunting job, for this week anyways to see how it goes.

I will reward my top 3 hunters with a bonus after 7 full days of hunting, starting at 0:00MA time tonight (in a couple hours from this message).

1st place 20 PED Bonus
    2nd place 10 PED Bonus
    3rd place 5 PED Bonus

Hunting is as always I supply weapon(s) (S.I Scorpion) and 9 PED worth of ammo (uses 8.57 PED for full decay) for each hunt and you hunt as normal. I may give out more ammo and multiple guns for longer hunts if desired. Top 3 profit makers for the week will win the bonuses. All the rules for determining profit is as per my hunting rules using weekly markup's and I still pay out profits 50/50 if profit is obtained. Anyone is welcome to join in on the hunting.

Remember please do not sell any loot to the trade terminal or sell any loot to others obtained during my jobs. I use 90% of the loot from Carabok's in my crafting attempts and is the main purpose for me hiring people besides to help out new players or others tired of the sweating routine.

My usual online times are always between 2300-0400MA time M-F and randomly on weekends.

Hope participates enjoy a little bonus's to go with all the free skills, everyone is a winner no matter how you look at it.

10. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Bad time to be stuck on caly in w8 of better gear it seems :p. GL to al the hunters avalible up there thou :)

11. KMax

Added Feran hunter to job openings.
    Must be at least level 9 in laser pistol hit and ranged laser damage
    1 hunter at a time.
    Equiping with Cap-101 Jungle, Gyro FAP-2 and 25 PED ammo.
    Current gun can take Level I enhancers should you want to use them at your own expense

I do have accuracy enhancers available for sale for 140% mu, job related sale only sell in stacks of up to 5 enhancers.

12. KMax

For more variety in hunting mobs I also am adding couple Jori hunters.
    Must be at least level 5 in either BLP sniper hit and Ranged BLP damage or Laser sniper hit and Ranged laser damage
    Equip with either Herman ARK-10 or Herman Law-101 and 20 PED ammo

13. KMax

Week of Hunting Mayhem almost over....

We are down to the last day in my week long stretch of hiring hunters. I had 13 hunters that took up the jobs. I hope everyone enjoyed all the risk free hunting and free skills. I also have given out a pretty nice chunk of PED in profit sharing this last week. Congrats to all that have received some, you deserve it.

This last week there also was a bonus contest, Kevin and John have been battling all week for first place and either one still has a chance to come out on top. Also battling for 3rd place has been Mercedes and Riku they are still pretty close and third is within quit a few players grasps. Good luck to all of you.

I have gained quit a few crafting skills with all these materials the hunters have gathered for me. I've actually came out quite well in my crafting returns also, even got a 239 PED global. And to celebrate that nice global and all my nice returns I am sharing one full tt item I was crafting when I got the global, with each of my hunters (no new hunters added for final day will receive the gift).

The gift is a ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Desert Singlet of the appropriate gender. If it was not for all your work while I was at work IRL I'd have been grinding mobs for months to get these mats for that opportunity of that global. This is my gift for all your hard work and hope you enjoy it. I still have to craft a few more but rest assured I will get your free gift to you as soon as I can.

I will post this weeks results here after all hunters return final loots from hunting this week. Once again good luck to everyone in the bonus contest and I hope you all enjoyed this weeks small hunting expedition.

14. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member

Awesome job here, K-Max and hope a new hunting job is going to start soon... :)

15. KMax

I will post the final round of results when all hunters have returned loots, this is to hide any final hunting results for a fair final competition score.

Still awaiting 1 hunter to return loots.

I also have 3 ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Desert Singlet's to hand out yet. So if you were a hunter this past week and have not received your shirt yet please contact me. I will try to keep an eye on my FL to see when those who still need to receive one get logged on as well.

Finally, just wanted to publicly apologize to the hunters that experiences some of my human flaws when handling data. I am truly sorry and rest assured it was an accident, I was handling a lot of individual's hunting data and there are spots where errors can pop up. Rest assured I do double check and even sometimes triple check when things just seem odd in my math and data entries. And to be fair I'll explain how I handle the process step by step along with when I do checks.

Starting with handout of items and ammo:
    1. Determine mob based on skill set and interests of hunter.
    2. Record date, full avatar name of hunter and items and ammo I hand out, both description and current tt ped amounts. Each hunter gets their individual entry in my spread sheet for every hunt so I have a history of every hunt done who did it and the items I borrowed and how much ammo I distributed.

Loots returned steps:
    3. All loot is dropped into trade window along with all items I borrowed for the hunt, being ammo is just tt value I consider it part of loot value, it makes not difference in the calculation if in loot return or in tt value of items returned as it is just tt value, not to mention it would be a burden on the hunters to attempt to keep it separate so removed that hassle.
    4. I painstakenly go through each item in the loot box window and record the tt value, amount and weekly mu of each item in a spreadsheet. The spread sheet then calculates the tt value and weekly markup for each stack of items.
    5. Once all items are accounted for in the loot box the spreadsheet adds up the total tt value and weekly mu value of all loots. I then take the tt value listed and add the items used in the hunts current tt value. This value I get has to match the tt value in the trade box exactly or else I go back and find out what I missed or did wrong.
    6. I then copy the total loot tt value and weekly mu value for the hunt into the specific hunters log spreadsheet. The spread sheet then figures out profit sharing based on the formula stated in the first post.
    7. I pay the hunter the profit share if the amount indicates a profit.

Double check:
    8. I have a running log check spreadsheet with alot of columns of formulas where I manually enter in all the data again for each hunt. At this point I make sure the descriptions entered match the ped amounts in the hunters logs etc. It validates I handed out the correct ped amount and tosses up red flags if errors are detected. I have back end scripts that run to do this.
    9. After it passes through all this and an error is detected I investigate and if I never payed out enough profit share I do make sure it gets payed out.

Now with having sometimes 5 hunters waiting to return loots using steps 3-7 I do not have time to do the final review checks each time, this is so I can keep the flow going as fast as I can.

Some of you experiences some of these issues.
    One person I typed in the wrong value of a returned item entered .xx instead of x.xx, this caused me shorting them of small amount of profit I caught this in steps 8-9 because things just never seemed right for amount of ammo handed out along with decay on gun and loot returns my scripts tossed up the warning. I contacted that person and payed them what they should have gotten.
    Another person I wrote the amount of ammo down correctly in the description at begin of hunt but entered wrong amount of ped value for the ammo. Final calc's showed less profit then what the individual manually figured out themselves. Being I had other hunters waiting I knew I had all the data stored and could check on this later. This did get settled out and hunter did get payed their due profits.
    Other issues that have been found by my double check scripts is data(same data I put on the forums) is wrong like total amoutn distributed was entered wrong on the forum but was correct in my hunters logs. I do a copy and past of the data I enter and run it through another spreadsheet script to ensure data integrity. This detects data entry errors with the data I put on the forums.

So as I am only human I do make mistakes but I do try to take every possible step I can to ensure a fair and fun experience in my activities. And once again apologize to those that have experienced them.

16. KMax

More clarifications on how I do my hunting events and hires.

There have been questions about how I distribute ammo amounts. There is no true set way I do it that comes down to pure accuracy but here is how I based my distributions before now, this may change next time because of concerns.

1. Built trust in the hunter. If a hunter proves trustworthy of extended amounts of hunts I trust him more to lend out more. Remember I am risking my ped without collatoral.
    2. I tried to base ammo amounts on time it takes to hunt. Example: Feran hunt 2-3 hours I give out more ammo because it takes bigger gun so more ammo burn for that hunter to hunt that long. Carabok hunt 2-3 hours I give out less ammo because guns I lend out are very eco and use much less ammo for that long of a hunt.
    3. My ped card balance, I am not a millionaire and I struggle during these events top keep everyone going. Sometimes I have ample amounts of ammo other times I am running short. At times there were 5 hunters I had tons of ammo but when there became 10 hunters I had to ration and distribute differently.

Because of the above three distribution rules I use it may look unfair as to what I did because I lent out 75 ped ammo to one person but 27 ped ammo to the other. But if you consider me trying to keep hunting times equal between players the different guns used and the fact some hunters were new while others have hunted for me before. I hope you can all see how I was trying to be fair while protecting myself from fraud. All players this round have been very trustworthy and that is noted, and I truely thank you for service.

Now because that is in the past now and that was first time I tried to mix in a contest. I do see how the contest was swayed towards the higher level hunters and made it less of a chance for new players that hunted only caraboks. I truely never expected this many interested hunters when it started last friday and when I started I only had carabok hunts open. I later added the jori and feran to the list.

I think in the future if I hold a contest I will split contest by mobs. Just a thought here would be catagory 1 carabok only with highest cumulative carabok loot total winning a prize, catagory 2 Feran and Jori same thing highest cumulative loot total winnning prize, etc for other mobs. I am planning on adding Hadraada, and Zadul and who knows Oro and others as well.

As adding these new mobs and increased interest in this event from players it may become to expensive for me to supply everything for all players. I may do something like players and I can agree on player items to be used if I find them to be economical enough for me to invest in hunters hunting with them. I would pay decay on all items that are agreed upon, the more economical the setup by the player the better the return will be for them. As I know these items were probably bought with markup costs I will use the items current weekly mu when hunt starts to determine what decay would be for each pec lost on an item. This decay I am paying will detract from the loot returned amount to determine profit sharing.

I will continue to supply low level hunters with items as I know some new hunters don't have a high ped card balance and I already to have a good supply of items to lend out.

I would also hand out the exact same amount of ammo for every hunt based on catagory no matter what. As my long time hunters will be hunting the larger mobs more then likely this would not be unfair to lower mob hunters as catagories are separated.

These are just thoughts and clarifications I will have it all desided before next extended hunting event happens.

Thanks and hope this helps clear up some misconceptions about me favoring some over others, there was a rhyme for the reasons :p

17. KMax

Official final results.

MOB Amount Borrowed Amount of Borrowed Return Loot Returned TT Value Loot Returned Weekly MU Value Profits Shared Total TT Value Profit/Loss % TT Value Returned Total Weekly MU Value Profit/Loss % Weekly MU Value Returned Total of Negative Returns Total of Positive Returns My over all cost using weekly MU's with shared profits
    Carabok 962.76 102.96 623.45 785.40 8.09 -236.35 72.51% -74.40 91.35% -90.58 16.18 -82.49
    Feran 852.72 232.34 549.99 738.27 63.58 -70.39 88.65% 117.89 119.00% -9.22 127.11 54.31
    Jori 1390.51 45.25 1150.53 1445.88 82.03 -194.73 85.52% 100.62 107.48% -63.35 136.97 18.59
    All Mobs 3205.99 380.55 2323.97 2969.55 153.70 -501.47 82.25% 144.11 105.10% -163.15 307.26 -9.59
    With contest results so far as:
    1st - Prize 20 PED - Kevin Ginger Aslin - 63.28 PED
    2nd - Prize 10 PED - John Freelancer Smith - 62.40 PED
    3rd - Prize 5 PED - Riku MasterTreetop Farasu - 13.81 PED

18. KMax

Just wanting to say to my hunters sorry for all the MIA this week. RL has me busier then normal this week. I'll try to get online later tonight for a couple hours to handle loot returns.

19. KMax

Hello hunting employee's and new to be hunting employee's,

I am once again going to do a employee hunting event between the dates of 9/3 – 9/7 with possible extension 9/10-9/14 if funds are available. I cannot be available onweekends as I will be participating in World of Firepower this year.

All the regular rules for hunting as myemployee apply (see first post in this thread) along with thefollowing new additions specific for this event.

1. Mob hunting categories will be used to eliminate competition between low and high level hunters. Carabok hunters will nolonger compete against the Jori and Feran hunters for most profit shareing, they will only compete with other Carabok Hunters. Categories and mob list will be announced when the event draws near.
    2. Each category will have 1 winner and that is determined by the most cumulative profit returned from all their hunts. The more hunts you do for me the more likely you will win. A single person can only win one category, they can not win category 1 and 3 but they can hunt in both categories if they wish.
    3. I will be allowing team hunting on larger mobs so lower level hunters that form a team can compete in higher categories if they wish. I will have restrictions to team setups so teams will not be hunting mobs they cannot handle and not have chance of making profits. I will try to setup teams so minimal armor and healing is required in order to do the team hunts.
    4. I am adding quite a few more mobs to the list so there is much better selection. Mobs I select are because I can use particular mats from these mob types, they are not picked because of loot returns. I use the loots for crafting which is one of the main reasons I hold these type of events free of charge to the hunters.
    5. I am planning on a daily instance team hunt after I get through all the loot trades and regearing each day. Any employee is welcome to participate in these instance hunts. Just let me know when I set you up with gear if you want to be in the next rotation. Team members are selected in the order as they sign up. If someone signs up for a rotation but doesn't show for the hunt their spot is passed onto the next in the list and available at that time. The person that misses his rotation will need to re-request to be added to the rotation and is at the end of the list again. I do not currently know how big the teams will be as instances are new and not much is known about them until this coming VU. Currently I can only do Key I instances, I will be working in next few weeks to also get some Key II's made.
    6. I will be supplying all the items for all hunts, depending on category determines the amount of ammo handed out. The mob type determines the weapon type given. All other items that I do not supply and get used are exempt from decay reimbursement.
    7. I will be crafting again while the hunting goes on throughout the week and if I global crafitng with the loots returned I will work on a way to share that global with all my hunters. Last event I shared a 24PED Desert Singlet with all my hunters. Who knows what may happen this time.

I am working on setting up suppliersfor items(guns,armors,faps,etc) so I do not get stuck without weaponsagain like last time. As always I am trying to setup the mosteconomical combination for each mob with this time addition of teamhunting larger mobs with smaller guns.

So keep checking here over next coupleweeks for more details on the event. Put your teams together andlets go do some hunting and have some fun during the beginning of next month.

20. KMax

Ok brief, to keep my hunters and soon to be hunters into the current events,

KikkiJikki - Celeste North 1 - has shown interest of supporting my event, as such I will be giving him exclusive selection of items he would supply.

I do have a couple personal friends that can supply arms, but initial supplier has exclusive rightst.

Would like to see more anticipation from local Arkadian arms suppliers.

SFE - Southern Fortress Engineeirng - Sanctuary Cove 3 - has also shown interest in my small event so all armor and armor enhancement will be supplied by them.

Would like to see more anticipation from local Arkadian armor suppliers.

Sorry thought I would have more sponcers but we do have armor and guns, those are the requirements of hunting, so think we have a good start.

for now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.