1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's that time again! Dobson Interview on 26th of Jan!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by zume, Jan 20, 2012.

1. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

thanks for another great interview Zuma/Dave!

and :hail::hail: for the hoverpods :cool:

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Feel like such a twit lol, not on Ark right now so couldn't attend anyway, but meant to try to tune in live this time. Was so stuck into some work the hours passed me by though, so must await the link to download to listen. Thanks again Zume, I'm sure it was great :)

3. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

was still at work hope someone can post even just some basic details

4. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Any news about that or link?

5. Lokia

Lokia Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Zume, we need the link for those of us who got stuck in traffic and didn't make it home in time for any of it :(
    And even without listening to it yet, thank you Dave and Zume for your time.

6. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Zume said in chat earlier she make a text aswell from it but she dont think she can make it before sunday...

7. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

I MIGHT be getting to the audiofile tomorrow before my kid arrives.. cant promise tho.. (its my kiddy weekend) .. I can reveal that hoverpod and rookie gear will come on tuesday, but only as a part as the new player experience for now.. Hoverpods will come as craftable later in bigger versions, and rookie gear will also come to TT later..

AND another part of the new player experience will give a set of the first Arkadian clothes.. no BP's for clothes yet tho.. And the Resolute Firebase Academy TP will be removed, but the place will still be spawn point.. Another TP will be added (somewhere) and ppl will get it if doing the new player experience.. He actually recommend all who is helping noobs (advisers, mentors, other "noobs") to go through the new player experience so they can help with that.. the fastest he has gone through it is 2 hours, but he recond 3-5 hours to complete it..

(just the highlights)

8. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

so sounds like other than npe, nothing new??

9. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Can we have the link to download the audiofile, really want to listen to it.

10. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

GOD! Why is everyone so damn impatient.. Im getting "can i/we get the audiofile?" I'm a human being for crying out loud.. FYI its not just a matter of clicking "upload" and post the link.. I have to edit the file and make it music free.. Copyright laws you know.. :p That takes time to do properly..

Raven - Already during the last interview Dobson told us that 90% of their resources up until this coming update would be focused on getting the NPE rdy.. And TBH from all he told us during this interview, I can understand why..

I'll see what I can do about the audiofile tomorrow.. I am not sure I have time.. So I cannot promise anything..

Now I'll head back to my warm cosy bed and sleep.. 4Am here and just woke up and went to smoke and saw this and felt I had to reply..

• Like Like x 1
  11. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

Take your time Miss Zume, I would rather wait for you do your editing magic and make it just right before you add the DL link. Now get some rest and finish it when you are ready. And thank you for the fine work that you do young lady. :) :hail::hail:

12. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

See how popular you are?

13. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

ty for the quick reply zume. i was just checking i thought the last one said the new stuff will come march but couldnt find it to check. thank you for clarifying it. i messed up and thought the interview this time was 1am ma time. lol so when i got there for the interview, everybody was like : dude the interview was at 1800. i was like, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ty for the hard work

• Like Like x 1