1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's good to be back

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Faucon, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Faucon

Faucon New Member

Hello everyone,

It's a strange thing to do, just throwing out a "hello" on the forum of a game, but this is a really great game (and the forum clearly encourages it) so here goes nothing!

A couple of years ago (right after the VU10 update) I started playing Entropia on Calypso and loved the game. I tried to get involved in everything, and even ended up on the radio a few times, when The ravenJade and FishFace show was a thing (though I don't remember now whih show I was on ^^').

Anyway, I jumped back on a few days ago with the intention of really getting back into the game. I flew over to Port Atlantis, and....nothing. The place was deserted. I was more than a little confused, but I got myself oriented and found a few living souls over in the nearby camp.
    Anyway, I did some asking around and found out most of the world had migrated to Arkadia, including most of the vets - so I got in my sleip and made the journey.

I have been onworld in Arkadia for about three days now and needless to say, I love the planet. So, hello Arkadians and (I suppose former?) Calypsians. It's good to be back and I hope I can reintegrate myself into the game, maybe bring back a little of the heart that I feel like the game has lost since I've been back. I'd like to be a part of that, if it can happen.

Hope to see you all inworld.

Ciao,
    -Faucon

2. Medeina

Medeina Member

./me puts together a welcome basket

Welcome back, Faucon. T'is always great to see people come back, and that you're having a splendid time on Arkadia. It's quite a nifty place with lots of quality people, and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Just don't ask the bartender for a Sidewinder Fang. All he has is Liberty Ale. ;)

3. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome, Faucon! Glad you made it. Best of luck and have fun!

4. Elainey94

Elainey94 Member

Welcome back hope you continue to love the game :)