1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Items and Armor in Loot

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by atomicstorm, Sep 19, 2014.

1. DominiK

DominiK Member

ummm, i love low level loot (talk about items, UL or L, like low level armor pieces, chip I/II/II etc... ; nova and blazard are annoying^^), cause as a noob, low level loot fit me well :)

If some crafters can review their prices to lower ones, market will be better, i ve seen some crafters selling low level items as expensive than some low+/mid- level ones^^ this don't help market, as this make other align these prices, and then nobody buy stuff... so market stand and don't evolve, and then begin to decline.

just my opinion on the market side^^, and i understand that if market price go up, and crafters seull high, is because miners/looters provides materials for a high price too, casue loot become more rare, etc... financial study is not my 1st skill^^ i'm far away of this...

but this is my POV atm, and i think it will change again when auction will become global :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

Yes, the variety in the loot can be fun and the items can be used by yourself. What I'm saying is that things like Pixie parts are really not meant to be easy to sell. Same goes with super low tt limited weapons like the Lancehead. People should not expect to be able to sell a lot of these weapons and armors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DominiK

DominiK Member

of course, but pixie is selling good on caly^^, and if looted at full TT, and UNL, use it to skill evades/dodge, then when low tt, put them on auction on caly in the next VU^^ low level player (like me) look for some cheap parts to begin with and repair it a little with the peds from sweating circles^^ so if some cheap set appear on the market, maybe noobz will buy and store awaiting to have enough peds to repair and use it :)

(or just wear it as clothes to get rid of the orange jumper ones^^)

• Agree Agree x 1