1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with booth #1 ????

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by Oboy, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

Shop 1 has changed owners a few times. Still there is no product, nothing. Attempts to resell the piece for 2x-3x are failing...

Come on guy, if your reading this... what are you doing? You could easily start off the auction for more than what you paid and get it in the hands of someone who will use it. AND MAKE A PROFIT???:huh:

Instead it remains empty and attempts to get 2-3x the origional price within weeks of its release. I feel the community works really hard here to make things work with our smaller population base, things like this slowly undermine what we have going here.

Owner of booth 1, whoever you are, Please stock your store, or release it from your possesion for a fair rate. I would even consider buying it to expand my shop if nobody else is interested....

Im making roughly 100 sales a week, Seeing a shop innactive is very sad. You are missing oppertunity for yourself, as well as hurting the community.

So again, I ask. Please use or loose booth #1 pls.

THANK YOU!:surrender:

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I have a solution for this if the Owner would like to contact me.

3. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

If the guy is reading, i'll buy it for it for 5k peds. I know he probably paid more, but when your tired of loosing those auction fees let me know =P. I got 5k ped ready to invest in a small booth so I can sell my hunting loot!

4. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, PM sent to current owner. If successful I will keep it stocked and active!

Cheers
    Bjorn

5. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

There are no more issues with Booth #1. The deed is now in my inventory as of 15:30 UTC today, Booth will open after the 30th December once I have completed my 30 hours of Merry Mayhem.

Cheers
    Bjorn

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

congrats Bjorn, gl in MM

cool to see all the 6 shops in hands of those who are actively using them, this should proove to be a asset to arkadia.

I know i've personally used other booths to purchase goods on many occasions.

gl in your business endeavors!

7. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Awesome news. So now that there are no longer any issues with this booth, i'm going to close this thread.

*Thread Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.