1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it time for Arkadia to have Bigger mobs or higher maturities ? (excl Mutated)

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Dove, May 1, 2016.

Is it time for Arkadia to have Bigger mobs or higher maturities ? (excl Mutated)

1. Yes - Bring the HOFs home !

60.0%
  2. No - The Yuka are still stomping on my head.

20.0%
  3. I have no idea, but I am a proud Arkadian and want to click something.

20.0%
  1. Dove

Dove Active Member

2. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

why excl. mutated? i guess we need both more arkadian land areas for all our mutated mobs, and all that still missing dna parts.

besides that i'd love to see oratan axes or lancers spawning around somewhere! :battleroar:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. San

San Well-Known Member

It sounds all good, but does it really bring more activity instead of just shifting it from one place to another, ephemeral at worst if fatigue sets in too quickly? Development of content costs money which has to be justified by reasonable expectation.

To me it's rather high time to get an affiliate system going. How about this: A player who brings in [..] new players who produce a total turnover of $[..] within [..] months gets a dedicated design of a mob or item (subject to approval by MA, ofc), the development cost for which is to be justified by the numbers in the gaps, i.e. it would have been pre-paid. Much easier to justify luxuries or risks this way.