1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iron missions - any plans?

Discussion in 'Missions' started by Mekoides, May 25, 2011.

1. Audrey Cheerful

Audrey Cheerful New Member

Except every iron mission gives attributes at 100 and 1000 and most give attributes also at 500 and 5000. For older avas attributes are a lot more valuable (harder to obtain) than some skill points. However, I like the Arkadia missions better because you don't have to worry about wasting attributes as I said above.

2. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

audrey, they arent wasted, they are not even avaliable. if they were avaliable and u did it u might look at it as a waste, I know for my avatar, I did a mission that said i would get 1 strength but when i finished it i didnt get 1 strength, i got experience toward a stg. point. I am not certain but i think that is what happens with attributes once they get higher. it may have been a bugged mission and i just got screwed out of the proper reward on the other hand.

3. Audrey Cheerful

Audrey Cheerful New Member

Hmm, I never saw anything else than a full attribute point as a reward even above 60.

Let me make sure I was clear on the wasted part: If I do a mission that rewards an attribute point in an attribute I am low on (say, below 50) I personally consider that point wasted. I could have done that mission later when my attribute is a lot higher. That keeps me from doing certain missions. Missions that award skill and not attributes make me a happy camper because I don't feel like I wasted an attribute point. Sorry, I don't want so sound like a broken mp3.

Now bugged mission rewards, that's a whole different mob! Maybe you should open a support ticket.

4. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Has anyone completed Stage 4 now it is fixed?

5. Dan59

Dan59 Active Member

12k : Stamina + inflict ranged, inflict melee, combat reflexes, diagnosis.

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Apparently yes and iirc the reward is First Aid. Will look for the post i saw it in later.