1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Introducing-the-Entropia-Universe-Merchandise-store

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Sep 14, 2015.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Introducing the Entropia Universe Merchandise store

For a long time players have been asking us for official real world Entropia Universe items such as branded clothes, mouse-mats, mugs and more.

[​IMG]
    Entropia Universe merchandise store hoodie, click to access the store

We are now very happy to introduce the Official Entropia Universe merchandise store and a first limited supply of t-shirts, hoodie and mouse mat. More products will follow further on so stay tuned to the Entropia Universe Facebook page and other channels for announcements of new products.

The store uses our partner, swedish company Tictal's webshop frontend. The products will be shipped directly from MindArk's office in Göteborg, Sweden to almost any location in the world using premium mail services from Postnord.

Welcome in to the Entropia Universe merchandise store!

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Well I looked at it....... sad to say..... looks pretty bad and overpriced. Keep working on it though :)

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Any colour as long as it's black?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Can you pay in PED?

5. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Add Ninja High's then ill be interested, I need a new one.

6. jjmatrix

jjmatrix Member

People were asking for this since the beginning, and I am quite happy that MA decided to do something about it. Two issues so far:
    1. As many others pointed out, $25 for a plain T-Shirt (+taxes and shipping) it's WAAAAAY to expensive. These are 2$ shirts; with the logo and the profit I wouldn't see them going for more than $10.
    2. If size M fits a 6'2" model, I can draw two conclusions: the smallest size available is S and the smallest person that can buy it is a 6' tall guy. The XXL shirt is for Oratan Miners.

• Funny Funny x 1