1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing EntropiaFriends

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Akoz, Jun 16, 2016.

1. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

So wont reduce CLD payouts

2. Akoz

Akoz Member

No :)

3. Akoz

Akoz Member

4. AxeMurderer

Let's see who will be the first to get revenue from a recruit :2pec:

5. hHitman

hHitman Member

ok iv got 4 accounts friends recuited and 14 referel visits.one friend had a global right after he registered.still i cant see the ppl who i recuited and nor the revenue from that global.care to explain it me how and when it starts to appear in my account?friends are having the same questions.thanks in advance

6. Akoz

Akoz Member

EntropiaFriends is about recruiting new players to Entropia. You can earn income in two ways:

1. Invite new players to Entropia Universe (first link).
    New players will show up in your list on the Recruits page. When they have selected the player name it too will be visible there.

2. Invite exisiting players to EntropiaFriends who in turn invites new players to Entropia. You will then get 10% of the revenue that THEY get from their recruited players. These will also appear in your own recruits list tagged as "Indirect".

From your description it sounds like you invited 4 friends to register on the EntropiaFriends webpage. However you will only start earning revenue when either yourself or one of your 4 friends recruits a new player to Entropia.

Please do not hesitate to contact us here or at contact@entropiafriends.com if you have any further questions.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  7. hHitman

hHitman Member

lol.thanks for the fast reply.i hardly think there will be anyone else who will join from my country since there are only 2 in game so far.i shouldnt hv been so fast creating a account without asking you how it realy works.wish you the very best in the programme and anyone else who will be using it.

Akoz i hv sent a mail to the email you prvided.thanks

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  8. zaber

zaber New Member

9. AxeMurderer

10. DistantSun

DistantSun Member

Im getting the message:
    "EntropiaFriends is currently down for maintenance. Please check back later!"

Anyone know how long it has been down for?
    Akoz: Is this coming back?

11. Akoz

Akoz Member

Based on the initial feedback it turned out some changes were needed. Currently no ETA on the return, but hopefully shouldn't be too long. We'll send out an email when it gets back.

12. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

MA didnt want to send me a refferal link. Not in the past, not recently.

Only you and OZTwo got one it seems ? xD

Why is that ? -_-

13. Spawn

Spawn Active Member

Because you Are McCormick. You Are that important. Yes. You Are.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

Aahhh, Mr. Spawn pulling the fun-gun again.

But yes, I do my part as well. I am important, as you can SEE here for example :

exploit reward.jpg

Anyway, even with a refferal link I wouldnt dare to lure even 1 more poor Soul into this mess, called Entropia Universe.
    Some are more equal then others.

Akoz was THAT important, thats why MA raped him & his investorfriends, eh ? :)

But as Akoz is a stonecold business man as well, who got several avatars and many many items and landareas,
    he cant get off this ship filled with addicts yet.

15. Auktuma

Auktuma New Member

Due to it's call for community to join that "profit making" any details you could share on economic part of this project? What is source of this fund (source=EntropiaFriends not tells us much)? Is it donation type or EntropiaFriends is seeking for profit as well? If "yes", then what part is shared to community for called activities and what part will get remaining for EntropiaFriends? Is it one time injection or profit is based on activity of invited players? Will there be further bonus if "we" will bring our "friends" to deposit in game? Is this project nested with any other projects to generate profits?

It sounds lil bit weird to make profit on inviting friends :D. If they are friends then that will cause you responsibilities. If you care about your reputation. If they ain't friends, then name EntropiaFriends will be losing meaning.

Peace.

(site is for maintenance atm - probably we will have answers after it open, excuse for bother then)

16. HaKuRa

HaKuRa Active Member

That's a great idea Akoz. I do work with big websites, so if the payout seem worth i might see to add a little banner somewhere :) Waiting some more news with the site first, atm it's in maintenance.

17. Akoz

Akoz Member

We'll unfortunately be offline throughout the summer. We'll let you know as soon as we're back!

Edit: Turns out we won't be back after all. Mindark has chosen to start similar efforts though, so stay tuned for that. Thanks to those who tried us out. Sorry it didn't last. Compensations will be offered for all recruited avatars.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016