1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interplanetary Trading Service (place orders here)

Discussion in 'Services' started by XeroX, Jun 23, 2011.

1. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

Hi
    As we all know unfortunately it´s pretty risky atm to trade stackables through space. However I still want to get this started so for now I will focus on item trading.
    So if you need any item from Calypso please place an order here. :fineprint:
    The order should include the name, the ammount and the Markup you are willing to pay for the item. Then I will check if I can fulfill the order and let you know in PM.
    I will be busy auctioning my stackables on Calypso during the weekend. So the first trades could happen during the next week. If you need any weapons, armors, faps, mining tools, BPs or vehicles let me know here or in PM. I will have a few Welding Wires with me too. I can't post the exact time of my travels here for obvious reasons since I will carry a selected few stackables. However I can let you know in PM. If you place an order here you can expect to have the items next week. Please don´t "bail out" of deals once the ammount of items and their price is set.
    I hope this will help to create more turnover in trade and the main professions on Arkadia! :)

• Like Like x 1