1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instances, a warning about team loot distribution since the update

Discussion in 'Instances' started by Fallen, Mar 21, 2013.

  1. Fallen

    Fallen Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    18
    i hope this is a ok place for this, i was going to post in the feedback/bugreport section, but since this could effect people badly i wanted to be sure people would see it, if not our cuddly mods can move this :)

    i just did a instance with a friend, we did 50-50 damage in a lvl9 key, one of us had maybe 2-300 points damage more from a total of over 300K damage, and one of us got 83% of loot and the other 17%.

    so i suggest people check the loot in teams in instances to avoid unhappy faces.
     
  2. Noodles

    Noodles Member

    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    8
    Wrong team setting? (not damage: share loot)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Fallen

    Fallen Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    18
    could be but i though that before team settings had no effect in instances?
    and we always team together, and as i said, damage was only almost perfectly shared, unlikely to cause that distribution no matter what settings or am i missing something?
     
  4. Neil

    Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

    Messages:
    3,097
    Likes Received:
    276
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Could you list the loot you both received? And what were the team settings you used? Did you have a percent given to the healer?
     
  5. KMax

    KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

    Messages:
    1,034
    Likes Received:
    107
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Unless something changed in update on Tuesday healers never got any percentage of loot even if you had it set. I tried it with friends and there was no healer split in the end. The healer percentage does work out of instance hunting. So prior to this weeks update it always seemed no matter what your team settings were it split the loot by damage share and totally ignored any team settings. So the OP may have found a glitch IMO.
     
  6. harmony

    harmony Active Member Pro Users

    Messages:
    912
    Likes Received:
    78
    Trophy Points:
    28
    I thought team setting didn't matter for instances? Or did i just imagine that?
     
  7. Archman

    Archman Member

    Messages:
    135
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    18
    I run instances with a friend. I have team set to most dmg gets loot. I get all the loot then i divide it bewteen us based on dmg done. I have not done one since yesterday update. I will let you know what i find out.
     
  8. Fallen

    Fallen Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    18
    one of us got 830 TT ped loot, the other 170 TT, even the arkoins were not divided equally, i cant really list all the loot it was hours ago and i dumped it in storage, the difference was too big to be accounted for in the 1 extra L nano chip he got, no healer, after discussing with my team mate it might be the team setting that did get applied, we have done a lot of instances together and this is the first one we noticed this difference.
     
  9. svena

    svena Active Member Pro Users

    Messages:
    317
    Likes Received:
    217
    Trophy Points:
    43
    The instance inherits the team setting of the team that initiated the instance.

    If you start an instance with stack share as the setting, the loot will distribute by stack share, if its looter takes all it will be looter takes all. This applies to all people in the instance, no matter if they remain in the team.
     
  10. Chris | Arkadia

    Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

    Messages:
    418
    Likes Received:
    68
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Yes this is correct. The instance inherits the team settings when entering in the instance.


    Fallen if you want to PM me the team setting and all info about the instance you can I can send it on to MA for investigation.
     

Share This Page