1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instance Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Neil, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Another bug, not with instance, but with the Arkoin... in info window, the center of rotation is outside of the coin (go look to see what I mean).

2. Neil

I haven't done many instances, but I just got an empty box in lvl 3. Killed all mobs.

3. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

Boxes sometimes no loot... happens no message tho.

4. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

It looks to be the same place that Neil posted. At end of hallway just after the big room with balconies all around.

View attachment 4826

5. Neil

Just ran thru and I forgot to notice which level the missing wall is on, but it's quite near the beginning.

6. Neil

Brick out of place, at the bottom of the statue. You can see through to the outside.
    View attachment 4827
    Smoke coming up though the floor. There may be other places (I think there are) where this happens too, but i only got a screenshot of one.
    View attachment 4828

7. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Ok that looks like the same place. This one is kind of strange because all instances shares the same model. I ran through a lvl3 on the test server yesterday and its working there and also took a look at the model and cant find anything wrong there.

8. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

ic, at least it make me feel abit better. Maybe my avatar was born to be a miner:surrender:

9. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

2 flying snakes :).
    Last room the 2 snakes at the end are like 30 cm up the wall. No biggie now I know were to shoot :).

There is a glitch on the floor that can make U look down on the floor below got a screen of it somewere here.

Oh and another one that belongs somewere else prolly they say if U look for treasure and leave ark without turning tresure of your screwed :p

10. Neil

I encountered this last week when i went to RT to get some Alt ingot. If you had treasure hunting selected on ark, then leave for elsewhere, when you first equip your finder on that other planet, you will be unable to use the finder. However, a simple relog made the finder work properly again.

11. cute781217

Don't know if it is worth to mention. Just played a level 2 instance, it is kinda weird my middle boss and ubo are disappeared. Don't know it doesn't spawn, but the mobs before and after middle boss are spawned. Waited for 5 mins, they still don't spawn, but mobs after that are spawned smoothly.

Edite: Every mobs are killed, only middle boss and ubo don't spawn

12. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Just checking, but did you kill all the snakes, they need to be killed for the bosses to spawn?

13. cute781217

Everything are killed.

14. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Since I do not know how to do this exploit and have never seen this missing wall, all walls have been there for me so far. One question, are not the boxes loot based loot from the mobs killed? So if you skip to the end kill that last boss would you not only get that mobs loot? Or is the loot auto generated when the instance is opened or when a chest is opened and loot based on all mobs killed or not killed?

Would just be interesting to learn more about how loots in chests work in instances in general. For me it would make more sense that killed mobs only add to loot amount in chests. But I am new to beacons and instances and not sure how it all works. Anyone more experienced with these events give some insight?

15. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

In my experience in the key 1 instances the first chest compensates you for the loot the mobs would have given you and the second chest is always around 20 peds for the key. So killing more mobs in an instance will give you more loot.

16. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

Was doing a lvl 3 instance ... got "out of memory" error - game crashed. Upon re-log I found my self at revival, key consumed - trying to enter again saya I have no key - doh :huh:

Is this a "normal" feature ? guess not ...

17. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

got to put this in the bug section.

Akbal loot in an ancient Arkadian Instance makes no sense - is a bug.

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?4819-Paint-can-(green)-dropping-from-instances

MA forgot to implement a loot converter into the plattform which hands out Arkadia specific loot from the total instance loot box.

or MA forgot to implement planet individual lootboxes

or its meant to be a temporarily sollution until Ark loot is designed for future and not yet existent blueprints.

or or or :)

Greets,

18. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

it's not a complete failure just be glad we are getting arkoins, arkadia weapons and armour and not beacon crap at least. I agree i dont like robot loot it dosn't make sense to the storyline but could have gotten much worse.

19. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Paints of any color are not that bad for loot, there are a few people that use paints on Arkadia and if you build large enough stacks they are happy to buy them off you. Just feel lucky your not getting stacks of nova and blazer fragments, I think we should all be happy getting paints and robot parts ;) It could be worse.....

Not to mention I read or heard somewhere that there are Blueprints coming that will require robot parts. And there are traders sometimes at the Quarry that buy the robot parts as they do transport them back to Caly to sell there so it is not all that bad they drop. Just have to be patient enough to find a trader that will take them off your hands.

20. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

A blueprint workaround could be build into a storyline with fantasy ofc.

Old Arkadians fought on Akbal and retrieved valuable robot materials for research purposes.

So we get Arkadian spaceships thats a good thing how would the Arkadians travel space else? :D

I havent spottet robot wreckage on Arkadia so I guess robots never entered the planet.

I would prefer a solution to the type of loot still to keep the story atmosphere running.

Greets,