1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im old but new :P.

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Ridan, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Not sure if anyone is intrested but got a heads up from support now and il be damned IM ALIVE :D.
    I got my old account back it seems but ..... I had a GC also and support seems to have forgotten that part so its still blocking my way into the game :D.

Owell thats al good I guess in the long run this means I can get back inside the game behind the right avi. Gonna be fun to c what has changed on him :).

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Seems I missed all the relevant discussion already lol, but welcome back to Entropia, and welcome to Arkadia and the forum, you chose the right planet for sure :) Hope all gets sorted with your original account.

4. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Haha well it got sorted out Eddie in support fixed me up with everything and succesfully got myself to Arkadia did some hunting dying and finaly some crafting.
    This morning thou something had happend my GC seems to be reactivated so now I cannot logg on again haha.
    Kinda amusing really so now I cannot play again rofl.

Anyways al my items were there and im still a insipiring laser pistoler with my eve40 amped and ready to go.

Now i need to find someone skilled nough to craft me some L jeans :p

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I have all the Arkadia clothing BPs, and I can show you what we have :). All UL clothes.

6. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

awesome!! :cool:

actually i wasn´t sure about your old avatar still being there. but sure it is some really great move from MA to reactivate and transfer you to arkadia. enjoy the planet and people here and have some fun.

happy hof´ing :eek: