1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFN/SNuggler rank rewards what i'd like to see

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by robotech master, Jul 3, 2015.

1. robotech master

robotech master Member

So first let me state that i'm am slightly drunk while making this post.... and by slightly drunk i mean all fucked up so you have been for warned for grammar, syntax, spelling, generally hatefullyness and other such things.

Some god damn rewards to start with...that said some future rewards and tactics of applying said reward to get ppl to do these mission or to brag about finsihing said mikssions

Missions, brtokers, swarm mobs.

First lets talk about swarmk mobs. I have always found it odd that not herb defense/ swarming mobs exist in this game.... by that i mean a mob that crying for help when attacked or killed.

Why does this tie i9nto mission rewards.;... one word ROBOTSA.

Why robots mainly because it goes with the snuggler mech theme and easier to justifity the idea for ranks.

So add swarming robots that do 2 features. 1. When they are attack they cry for help for X range. When other robots hear crying for help they move with X range cry for help. Robots will have high agro so when they move to X range they will agro on person attacking the first mob.
    When swarming robot dies it sends a help signal 2x the range pulling in more mobs to the agro range.

Why swarming robots matters? Any uber with a mod fapper can rape a scorai young... but send 50 scoria young after then and even if they have a mod fapper+ personal mod fap to help them they aren't going to be happy.

wtf does this have do do with rank?

Making iot sdo that when you reach a ceratin rank these robots no longer agro against unless you attack them.

Why this mattersz?

When you reach a ceratin rank these robots will go zero agro to you unless you attack them.

All mobs on ark have missions and hopefully that will continue. A swarm type mob should get a mission with a reward above that of normal mobs since they havge increased danger. Future since if we look at the prospector spawns has a guide ark devs love to make some epicly douchabgful spawns.

A mix a of small 40-100 health mobs that attack for 5-10 dmg but attack at a rate of 5-10x carabok(aka armor destroyers) with say smuggler mech all asking for help when attacked or killed makes for very very uneco hunting. This should make for mission rewards higher then standard mobs.

As you rank up these mobs change to zero agro so while they still call their friend to come close tey won't agro on you as you hunt this. This in itself is a reward and allows those reaching certyain ranks to complete these mission more eco.

One would have to create a way to prevent pulling of mobs to be hunting out the outskirts foir for smuggler its easy as you can morph the Ark underground to prevent pulling, combined with a no veh zone this would prevent even ubers from easily hunting these mobs. Above ground it will be harder but will possible.

Further an important thing is to have a reason to get past this wall of swarming mobs....

for that i suggest a few things.
    1. a dealer of arkion that gives a slight discount for equipement and/or have some unique equipe,emnt.
    2. A ASUD dealer that has a max of 1-2 auds and refills every few days|
    3. special missions brokers. will take about later

these swarm mobs shouldf ":protect" something.... something that ppl will want... by ranking upo one can treavel through the swarm mob area and get the reward no hunting but at the same time if say an uber wants said rewqardss but doesn't havbe the rank it requires al0ot of killing to get to the brokers.

REWARDS1111111111111111111111Q!!!!

ark, epic mission is years in the making to complete and clearly designed to force ppl to stay on planet.... whiole it should ceratinly have a reward equal to say the cyrewne epic of a ul 23 prof weapons it really needs to have much much more to justify complei9ng it.

further to this i would say adding missions brokers to this. Missions would works somthing along the lines of, you goto mission broke youi select a mission of kill 500, 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, ark mobs and/or at the same time mjine 500 ped, 1k ped, 5k, ped, 10k ped, 20k, ped, 50k, ped, 100k, ped, etc.

missions don't need top be rape poundingly awesome reward you can limit them to say killing 500 mobs and gettingf 1 pec of your choice of skill. The missions should be s bonus to be added top your char. Further many of the missions should be oppemn to everyone. So you put a mission broker behind a wALL of swarm mobs making even an uber crigne to get past.... but once you gert to a high rank you can walk through the swarm fielod with zero agro to get the the broker, the broker should give simple bonus missions up to say 10k kills. but if you have high rank you can get even bigger missions.

this makes it so even uber are jealous of high ranking players as they can choose a skill reward for killing X amount of mobs. This reward system would encourgae both uber and low level hunters to rank up as killing X of any ark mob can be killing 10k carabok or 10k yuka..... having this reward system as a bonus to the rankls wouyld greatly encourage all level of players to complete the missions of feel pride upon completeling the missions. further by letting the player choose the skills players can choose say miningf skills for hp even if they aren't a miner and so forth.... the open ended skill choice combined with the fact that this is pure bonus skills woulkd make for a good reward that players of all skill levels and depo levels would enjoy...;.

so in the end i can say that yes i am dfrunk but this reward system makes seneze and would be a good add on to ark and in keeping to of ark loyalist theme that the missions are desgined to produce3