1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huon MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove

Discussion in 'Sanctuary Cove' started by Hawkwing, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawkwing

Hawkwing Owner of Sanctuary Cove Platinum Member

Huon Massacre Header.png
    Welcome to Huon MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove
    ...a hunting event that stacks on top of IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY,
    so your Huon globals earn you payments in both events simultaneously.

Huon Massacre repeats each calendar month, and is based on how many Huon globals you can achieve in each month (MA time, which is UTC).
    YOU GET PAID TO GLOBAL and the more you global, the more you get paid per global!

This event runs for the first time in December 2013.

SC text seperator forum.jpg

HOW DO I GET PAID TO GLOBAL?

Your payment each month is based on your total number of globals on all maturities of Huon in that calendar month, according to the following tiers.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. Once you enter a new tier, the higher rate will be payable on ALL Huon globals that month, not just the Huon globals in that tier.

# Globals in calendar monthBase Payment (per global)VIP Payment (per global)
    50 - 990 ped5 ped
    100 - 1495 ped10 ped
    150 - 19910 ped15 ped
    200 +15 ped20 ped

HOW DO I ACHIEVE HUON VIP STATUS?

Simple!

Complete the IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY for Huon (which earns you 2,000 ped!) and you will become a Huon VIP automatically, for the rest of time!

Your Huon VIP status will begin from the start of the calendar month after you complete the IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY for Huon.

MASSACRE LOTS OF HUON AND GET PAID LOTS OF PED? SOUNDS EASY!

Well, it is.

All you have to do is go hunting, then meet in game every now and then to claim what is owed to you!

So head out there and get those swirlies flying!

Rules

1. Please be running the Entropia Tracker software, available at www.entropialife.com, to help ensure your globals are captured by EntropiaLife.
    2. You do not need to track your progress as Entropia Life will be doing this. If your global does not appear on Entropia Life, please report this to Entropia Life.
    3. Prize money will be paid in game at the Sanctuary Cove Teleporter periodically, at times that will be announce as far in advance as can be managed.
    4. Don't worry if you can't make it to a prize collection - a running tally of what is owed to you will be kept, so when we meet, you will receive everything we owe you.
    5. A "Huon global" in this competition is considered to be any loot from a Huon registering a value higher than 50 PED and recognised by Entropia Life, including HoF (Hall of Fame) and ATH (All Time High). In other words, a Huon loot of over 50 PED TT value.
    6. When you complete the IFN Challenge Huon - Stage 5, you will receive an Achievement. You must have Achievements set to public so that your status can be confirmed when you meet with a representative of SC to claim your payment.

Sanctuary Cove Forum Footer.png

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
  2. Hawkwing

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. How do you define that IFN Challenge 12K was completed? A - When you complete the IFN Challenge Huon - Stage 5, you will receive an Achievement. You must have Achievements set to public so that your status can be confirmed when you meet with a representative of SC to claim your payment.
    2. I like my privacy, will I have to show my Achievements each time? A - No. The first time you meet an SC Rep, they will record your avatars full name so that you won't have to worry about it in the future.
    3. Can teams participate in this if they set a name to be recognised with EL ? A - Not at this stage. There certainly are plans for a team event, they are just a little harder to put into practise. There will be various other options along the way as we get each one developed, along with additional events as well in the months to come, so stay tuned! For the time being, these events are setup for individuals only.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hi,

Rules are cut and paste from the Kadra comp but still refer to Kadra - ie. rule 6. Probably need to change that.

KikkiJikki

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Cheers KJ, I've just sorted that and the FAQ

5. ruskea

ruskea Member

bleh would need the vip status to see any point trying this

or or is it rly that after i break the 100 global barrier i get 5ped per global from those 100 also?

6. KikkiJikki

Yes that's exactly what it says.

7. ruskea

ruskea Member

well thats good to hear.. then i can participate to this event

8. Snape

Don't forget Ruskea, that the IFN Challenge Bounty runs concurrently with this too, so if you finish Stage 5 as well, or already have, you can claim your bounty.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  9. supajosh

supajosh Member

This is a very nice event indeed, hopefully it will be the beginning of a new wave of similar style events. Just to clarify .. the 'month' you speak of for payment , does this run from 1-30th of the month or if i start hunting on the 25th will 'my' month run to the 25th of the next month ?

10. supajosh

supajosh Member

Also can teams participate in this if they set a name to be recognised with EL ?

11. KikkiJikki

It's calendar month - eg, december 1 - december 31.

From this post, it looks like these events are for individuals only.

12. Snape

From the Current Events thread...
    For the time being, these events are setup for individuals only AT THIS STAGE.

13. Hawkwing

Event starts TODAY for December

[​IMG]

Greetings Arkadians and visiting Entropians!

Today marks the start of Huon MASSACRE for the month of December, so get your gear out and start culling the herds!

Times and dates will be published when prizes may be collected, this is likely to be in the first week of next month (January), at the Sanctuary Cove teleporter.

Please read the rules and FAQs at the top of the thread for additional information.

14. slither

slither Active Member

Very nice event :) Only thing I'd like to see is the ability to combine huon & kadra globals in your total tally. 200 globals on a single mob is a lot, would be nice to be able to do 150 huon + 50 kadra or any combination of the two.

15. Hawkwing

[​IMG]
    Weekly update:

So far this week (to Dec 7th) there have been a total of 953 hunting globals registered on Sanctuary Cove.
    How many of them are yours?

All you need to remember is, for each global* you score on Sanctuary Cove, you get paid!

Still want more? Well, complete your IFN Challenge Bounty for Huon and qualify for the VIP rate!

After all is said and done, there's just one question you have to ask yourself:

GOT PED?

And, if the answer is NO, then why not take a trip to Sanctuary Cove?

* Please read the rules and FAQs at the top of the thread for additional information.

16. Hawkwing

[​IMG]
    Weekly update:

So far this week (to Dec 16th) there have been a total of 1,438 hunting globals registered on Sanctuary Cove. Last week there were 953!
    How many of them are yours?

Remember, for each global* you score on Sanctuary Cove, you get paid!

Still want more? Complete your IFN Challenge Bounty for Huon and qualify for the VIP rate!

There's just one question you have to ask yourself:

GOT PED?

If the answer is NO, then why not take a trip to Sanctuary Cove?

* Please read the rules and FAQs at the top of the thread for additional information.

17. ruskea

ruskea Member

so when i can get mah munny? :)

18. Hawkwing

[​IMG]
    Happy New Year!

With the end of 2013 comes the end of December, the first completed month of the Huon MASSACRE! There were a total of 2098 globals on Huon during December, with a total of FIVE people qualifying for the Huon MASSACRE prize!

Congratulations to:

Bundy Rum Bear
    Honey Kitten Little
    ruskea kheet kheeter
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Stewart Dunk Wesley

I will endevour to catch these five people in game ASAP to hand them their prizes! Meanwhile, today marks the first day of Huon MASSACRE for the new month.

Don't forget, to qualify for VIP status, complete your IFN Challenge Bounty for Huon and qualify for the VIP rate!

* Please read the rules and FAQs at the top of the thread for additional information.​

• Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  19. slither

slither Active Member

3030ped prize delivered very quickly, thanks Hawkwing :)

20. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

yay thank you for my prize peds :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.