1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting results Monura Female

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by IFN Soldier Lizzy, Jan 16, 2018.

1. IFN Soldier Lizzy

IFN Soldier Lizzy Active Member

So, once again I did the Monura Female mission, this time obviously in 'Loot 2.0'. Time to see what the results are!

monura 1.png
    Not bad.

I used the TT pistol at first, then I switched to the TT knife so I could use the Universal Ammo for mining. I had a 2.443 average eco over the whole mission chain. I had 11 Laser Weapon skill boosts over 5100 kills ranging from 22% to 66%, and I had 49 Blades skill boosts over 11500 kills ranging from 15% to 111%.

The loot breakdown was as followed, note that the Shrapnel was counted after converting to Universal Ammo and the wool % is higher than expected because of a wool global.

monura 2.png

And here is the eye candy.
    2018-01-11 -- Monura Female 10 PED .jpg 2018-01-13 -- Monura Female 14 PED .jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

What coordinates did you hunt them at? Saw a few near some tps but I'm sure there's a better hunting spot out there.

3. IFN Soldier Lizzy

IFN Soldier Lizzy Active Member

I did the whole mission S/W of Valiant Firebase.

Here is an old spreadsheet I made for hunting on Arkadia. It's got locations and some mission info.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. SoReal

SoReal Member

:banana:ahhh spreadsheets!

• Like Like x 2