1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting Journal, entry #1

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Miguel Ferreira, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Miguel Ferreira

Miguel Ferreira New Member

Hello fellow arkadians,
    I will be writing a hunting journal everytime i hunt on arkadia, saving records and information about my hunting loot available to all forum members and non-members.
    "Hunting journal, entry #1 run saved through Entropia Tracker suite"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yGwL1xIX2ZORYedlmjLH8GDPQCcxK6hXK2dd006t0Ug/edit#gid=0

This link will give you information about the loot value i got from the hunt on the 27th of January 2015.
    I started hunting oros, the blue mobs near Resentless Firebase Academy, i hired a healer to join me with 7% healer loot. I hunted and hunted with 25 ped, i had killed about 150 oros and found myself in a situation where, in the chat, appeared global messages from Zadul every 10-15 min. Everyone in arkadia seemed to be interested on those mobs for a particular reason, i had no idea why... Since the ammount of globals on that mob looked outraging i decided to go there myself and check it out. I sold my loot and bought more weapon cells, but at this point, i only had 17 ped ammo because i had gained less and less on oros. I drove my Valkyrie in the desert with less than 20 pec of oil, when i reached Repulse i hired a healer for 8% healer loot.
    Since i was really down about my previous hunt i thought i was just spending the rest of my ammo (using Herman Law-R) on a mob where the minimum hp is 90 on a young.
    Therefore i started studying as i hunted at the same time, this way i would be using my time better than just stare at the monitor and wait for the mob to die. I soon found myself hitting a enormous global on a Zadul young of 38 ped! This was just incredible, i made total about 50 ped, i have no clue, when the ammo ran out i payed a tip of 4.4 ped on the healer ( + 3 ped he got from global).
    I am a non-depo player and i hit my highest global, i think i am doing well.

Thank you for reading,

comedyspit

• Like Like x 3
    • Gratz! Gratz! x 3
  2. sholle

sholle Active Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  3. Sityl

Sityl Member

Those low maturity zadul can global really fast. I killed around 300 of em and got 5 globals. They're really streaky if you get lucky. Just make sure you aren't hunting too high for your evade level. And try not to hunt too high level for the amount of ammo you have.

Low evade means you'll get hit a lot so armor and fap costs will be higher and it will hurt in the long run.

Also, if you only have 17 ped of ammo, and the average zadul costs around 30 pec (youngs) to 45 pec (matures) to kill, you'll only have enough to hunt about 42 of them before running out of ammo. It's a very high gamble at this point, because you could catch one or two globals and make a huge return, but you are also risking catching nothing in such a small amount of kills and loosing most of your bankroll.

Anyways, congrats on the big global and good luck!

4. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

8% healer loot AND you tipped him. Don't rip yourself off. That's insane.

Reminds me of the fapper that demanded I pay him 50% of every global and hof I received.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Most of my hunting globals were on zaduls since I was with evade 7, but yeah, much more evade less cost. The average return is good even without globals. That's if you intend to sell the loot, since I use 90% of them, I get even most time. Check it out:
    http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=277765

6. May

May Active Member

Gratz on your global, that made it a great run. :D

Though I also wonder about the fapper % payment.
    Is that out of principle/habit/necessity/friendship?

Since the last time you played, the new UI has made it easier to find services.
    There are many players advertising healing services on the #fap channel.
    Almost all of those fappers offer to heal for decay (excluding those in Mod Fap range ofc).
    Perhaps worth a try? :wink:

GL with your Hunting Journal, hopefully the entries will all be green.

Btw, if you have a screenshot of your swirly: you could enter it in Jod's Loot-Screenshot thread.
    The most voted pic wins 100 ped; which makes it a double global. :laugh:

• Like Like x 1