1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How you define SPACE PVP

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Murkalael, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  2. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

You didnt add a poll to the question ? ;(

Space in its current state is more or less forced lootable pvp - as in planets side these are deffined as red areas and you have to buy an anti toxic shock to go there. ( we will wait and see what MA do with space - especially cargo missions from the auction fees as and when this comes in to effect ) and see if MA have looked at the numerouse discussions and ideas of a decent space implimentation rather than the current state as is.

yes you need a space thruster to go in to space - but as soon as you leave the space stations then lootable areas can and do get camped.

Also If your in space a lot of the time then you know where each planets warp gate entry and exit is - potentially allowing warp mines to be placed.

I Dont mind PVP - I often go in to lootable pvp mining and having a laugh - arkadias is very very pretty as snow falls and theres some smugglers to play with ( they kill me lots )
    I have a reasonable amount of pkers that have killed me on friends list as we have a laugh its the risk you take and its fun.

pvp = player verses player

space isnt really player verses player - as probably most quads - slepners flying around dont have weapons attached - now if they came as factory default then life would get more interesting ;)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  3. Matt Macca Johnson

Matt Macca Johnson Member

I find space an interesting area, as I do runs to and from Calypso quite often in my quad. I brought a HMAP-52 for mine, but have never used in it anger. I have never been in conflict with another avatar, just the cosmic horrors, before I knew where the training grounds were located.
    So space being a loot able PVP area, has only added the suspense of being in conflict one day. and make the travel a little bit more fun as I I feel I have to keep and eye out for the 45mins it takes to travel to Caly from Ark.

4. San

San Well-Known Member

5. wournos

wournos Active Member

To me it's forced PvP, even if nothing happens. I would travel more if space was not a PvP zone.

• Agree Agree x 3