1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to go from one planet to another ?

Discussion in 'Space' started by Rake, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Rake

Rake New Member

As someone who would just like to migrate from one planet to another, where do I go and how do I go about catching an interplanetary passenger ship ????
    Is there a space port somewhere here ?, a booking office ? or what ?
    Personally i do not want to play in space , just take a passenger ship from time to time and I do not want to have to spend ages trying to find someone to take me !!!

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

You have to search for a pilot usually they will announce there sevice at high frequently tp`s...or you buy a VTOL and a space attachment for this and fly by yourself....

will need a few days i think before a travel route is established....maybe sooner

3. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

I checked Arkadian auc-pages before that maintenance server-boot with 1min. warning... and no Thrusters for sale on Arkadia yet. Either no bp's found or the ingredients not available or sold outside Arkadia auc.

I'm waiting for my first flight up to the space-station to check it out, but I need those thrusters first :/

Oh, there's one passenger seat on VTOL :)

-- Hyssch --

4. Hollyman

Hollyman Member

You have to find a Pilot with Space Gear.
    Otherwise wait a few days until the space eco is on a valid level.

I think it wil cost about 40 PEDs per flight.
    Be shure to hold it in your Inventory.

Arkadia Fleet wil support all imigrants soon it is posible.