1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how the payout works

Discussion in 'Arkadia Underground Deeds (AUDs)' started by Saltkin, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

Hi,

I have buy a few AUD to test out how it works, but i wait one full day but not yet have received pec as payment. How does this work? because the ped flow center keep saying i have no additional ped accounts.
    Do i maybe need to activate or claim my right to these deed?

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

So it works like this. the LA tax goes into a holding pool. At payout time, there needs to be enough in the holding pool for each deed to be allocated 1 pec. If there isnt enough for than then there is no payout that day and instead the amount accumulates to the next day. So if activity is low it may take a couple of days for a payout to occur.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

ahh but then i will not have to worry about claiming it after receiving the deed in trade window, as long as they are in my posession they will earn pec for me, right?

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Who ever owns the deed at the time of the payout gets the pecs to their ped flow control thingy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1