1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often would you like to receive our newsletter?

Discussion in 'About Planet Arkadia' started by Cyrus, Mar 18, 2011.

1. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Using the social media is a good idea for the small stuff. The newsletter every other few weeks should be OK to, but I think that mayor news might require an extra newsletter (new land discovered, new mob discovered, stuff like that)

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Sounds right to me, this will make sure all users are covered (not everyone reads forums or uses the social media etc., and of course some of those who do won't sign up for a newsletter as well) That is why I voted fortnightly, having done quite a few newsletters in my time I know that it isn't always going to be 'breaking news', but more of a recap from the more immediate sources of 'news'.

3. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

I think that a combination of both would be a great way to do things. Have the forum and website (etc.) post the events and news as it happens. Then maybe have a newsletter once a month (at the most) to summarize what has happened.

:cool:

4. Manny

Manny Member

Voted for weekly since i really enjoy reading the newsletters, and i think that they could still be a fine way of relaying information even after the story updates have stopped.

Arkadia has gone where no other PP has gone before in communicating with the player base, i sure as hell wouldn't want that to change.