1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much Ped in ammo and decay to kill a Scoria Young.

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Uncle Mo, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

This is a question for all the uber eco hunters. I just want to figure out how close I'm coming to being eco on these things. So, how much PED in ammo and decay should it take to kill a Scoria Young. Also if you don't mind sharing what armour/plates and weapon/amp you use that would be awesome. I understand if you want to keep that secret.

Appreciate any replies! Happy hunting.

2. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

(mob hp/average damage per pec)/100 = ped to kill.

3. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

I use apis + dante.
    Armor is Jarhead + 5bs (its too much protection and i get hit for 1, lots of armor decay)

It depends how much markup you pay for your guns .. but do your eco using entropedia.info. then divide it by the HP of the mob. Also do your dps and divide it by hp. Then multiply the regen.

For me its ~ 14.19 ped a kill for youngs with the information above inputed as an equation.

4. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

Right on Sam. I knew I was spending too much. I too used Jarhead plus 5b's. I'm spending waaaaayyyy too much on ammo. I need to get my weapon skills up a ton looks like.

5. Samuel Sam Robet

which gun + amp?

a good gun to use as well is ark 30 desert + dante. I hate to say it but laser is kinda too weak for scoria. You will get alot of regen or pay alot for MU on high end laser rifles.

of course just my 2 pecs :)

6. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

I was using a Law 202. I see what you mean with laser. I guess I need to get my BLP skills up yea?

P.S. I was just doing the 75 Scoria mission.

7. Samuel Sam Robet

only if u wanna do massive dps ... but im no expert. I switched to bLP because laser guns where expensive. and my silly a106 amp wouldnt last very long.

I can hunt for hours on a dante and the dps is sick. With the MU on high end BLP guns + dante you get better eco then laser guns.

That being said.. when you hit ~ lvl 60. you can buy imk2. then you are super eco and good dps...

8. Samuel Sam Robet

My advise , and please people chime in :) I am just lvl 48 blp sniper and 48 dmg. def no expert.

- Buy a full tt HL6 (105% markup)
    - Hunt Madana Youngs (pick up the Mission!)
    - Check out my blog to see what they drop, i did the entire mission chain available (no stage 5 yet) I got 93% returns.
    - Madana young drop asi 20 artics... and alot of them
    - When your hl6 is dead... (it will take a while and it does like 2.940 eco w/ A105)
    - Use all those asi 20 artics on madanas with a beast amp
    - Keep looting asi 20 artics from madanas
    - Never buy a gun again as long as u stay on madana, get great returns, skill blp with a nice eco pistol!

Thats what I did to boost my blp :) shit worked lawl I lost like 1,400 ped i think during the whole mission (tt only I actually made this up in the Esi's and loot i sold).

And save your madana hide cause ill buy it next tuesday! (that happens to be a coincidence about me buying hide, im not trying to get you to hunt for me)

9. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

10. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

I tried them with lr41+a104 and was just way to underpowered... asi30 jungle + beast/dante or better would be my suggestion. In fact i would suggest to stay away from them totally as they are just a ATH chaser mob like levi but that's just my opinion.

11. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

We do them in team best poss
    Adj pixie and 5b works like a charm without to much fapping in this setup.
    Guns 303 + 104. But as stated above hunting these might be 200 ped ammo 50 ped loot kinda deal quite often