1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many DKoA sets out there?

Discussion in 'Armour' started by Few Scars, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Hi
    I'm trying to get a gauge for how many Dark Knight of Arkadia sets there are out there. I know all but the thigh guards have dropped but it would be interesting to see what has dropped the most. I suspect there are 2-3 harnesses, 2-3 arms, 2 helmets, 2 shins, 2-3 gloves, 2-3 foot guards.

Post how complete your set is;

Also, identify which golden parts are too scarce inhibiting golden key crafting.

Cheers
    Bjorn

2. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

All the parts have been recorded on EL, I think there is like 1 full set of F, a partial F, nearly 2 full sets of M and maybe another partial set or two of M.

Codex is the only rare part at the moment. One finally dropped wed, after a year and a half of no drops. Its possible that codex will drop more often now but I would expect them to keep being stupidly rare for quite a while longer.

Its all moot though, being as ~8 golden keys have been run since the return of the treasure box and as far as I know, the best thing looted was a magurg heart and a hand full of golden parts. I have a feeling that caly bitched about the "easily" looted armor and MA nerfed the golden keys hard.