1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long till we have hangars on Arkadia?

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by GeorgeSkywalker, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

i seem to recall the statement about TP's remaining after hangars are brought back and that the cost of 40PED was set so high so that the pilots could undercut it upon their return....then again, i might be recalling incorrectly

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

How does that work then? Pilots Still get the take from the 40 ped tp? AND get to do as they please with flight pricing? I wonder if the tp stays and stays at same price what happens to all that ped they will be scamming for no real reason. Bad enough the pilots that never flew one person on their ship are getting my ped for this crap.

5 ped tp fee across the board is fair in my eyes and MA can have that to save their sorry asses if thats what it takes. People who want the ooooh and ahhh of space fight or space pvp will still pay their mony to pilots to do what they want. That way it doesnt screw the rest of us wanting to do something in game besides stand around for hours or days waiting for a pilot to actually fly.

I cant imagine these idiots making 15 or more seats on a transport. The thing would NEVER leave the dock.

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Banned

You recall correctly NEverdie said that in his interview with Entropia Times Magazine December issue

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

as far as i understood it Bill, when hangars got reintroduced the owners would no longer get the cut from the TP fees and would instead be responsible for making their own money. MA would then retain the fee of 40PED which would go to them directly and provide an alternative and instant but more expensive way of travelling to other planets. The pilots would then be free to under cut the 40PED.

5. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

hahah 12 working pilots serving 4 or more planets...I dont see them under cutting anything.

But as an after thought they no longer have us held hostage if the tp's remain.

6. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

i think hangars and beacons will be brought back and combined and hangars will have a lot more value.