1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do we buy booths?

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by Few Scars, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I see from the newsletter that there will be a number of booths at Celeste Quarry. Will they be on auction or event prizes?

Cheers
    Bjorn

2. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

David said somewhare that all appartments and booths will be placed on auction with no buyout and a week time.

Shops / booths / appartments as loot or event prizes is an intresting idea but for now I hope they will sell it in the auction for those who have been waiting so long for a shop to be able to buy one and not attempt to win one as luck may not be on their side causing them to spend all the ped and at the end of the day have no ped nor a shop.

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Cool, I can't wait to see what their stats are!

4. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

lets just hope they don't get bought by resellers or investors who won't do anything with them.

5. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

David has said he will do whatever he can to make those reseller's ped wasted.. (hinting there will be more booths/shops as player base grow) .. But sure.. wouldnt be good for the first batch of booths.. lets hope they are all busy with other things the next week..