1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoverpod's balance problems

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OZtwo, Apr 9, 2012.

1. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

Just wondering if you are working on this problem or if it's a game related issue with the hoverpods not working all that well on hills and rolling backwards as if the balancing of it was a bit off with most of the weight being on the back end. As well, when running into this problem, the game will go into a very bad lag where you need to stop the pod for a few seconds to let the game itself catch up.

As of this point I think that the hoverpod is the best vehicle in game! Keep up the great work!!

2. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

I never had a flip over when running up hills except for the stunt I captured on my video.

Ofc you cannot run up hills that have 80 degrees or something like that, it's still just a hoverpod, not a Mech :)

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I didn't notice it at first, but the Mk3 hoverpod tips over if you hold the turn button for too long. Not sure if it's intentional. Not a huge issue, but can be a problem when you're going over water and don't want to submerge.

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Will get seen better in Feedback

*Thread moved*