1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoverpod

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Roamie Tanjooberrymutts, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Roamie Tanjooberrymutts

Roamie Tanjooberrymutts Member

I am not sure if if the Hoverpod was designed to lose the Structural Integrity instead of TT value. But I did notice after my Pod was blown up 2 times by Mobs. I repaired it and thought "WoW" it didn't lose any TT value. But on the second repair I did read the Information a little better, and noticed that Structural Integrity is 157.32/320.00.
    Is it a bug or was it made that way:huh:

2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Low SI and low armor values results in low decay. Also check the durability value. That's going to help determine TT decay as well.

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Are you saying that your maximum SI has decreased?

4. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

you not getting it, the hover pod is not getting any TT decay. SI on all other vehicles is repaired and the TT value decays.

Now also the Hover pods Si is repairing over time almost like a MS.

And yes each time the pod was repaired to full, as far as SI would alllow, the TT value has never changed.

These pod are suppose to be L.

Bug

5. Kid Squirrel

Kid Squirrel Member

The TT value decreases like armour decay. if it has no protection value, it loses no TT.

If Arkadia team wanted it to decay, they would add some protection values to it.