1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home page posts

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by Teiwaz, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Member

I saw discussion about mining gear preview and I couldn't find it anywhere.... then I checked Twitter and there it was...

I'm not a keen Twitter or Facebook user, and probably I'm not the only one like that.
    Would it be possible to post information like that also on Home Page of forums for people who are more forum users?

Or was there post about it and I'm just getting blind?

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks for the feedback Teiwaz. We are still fine tuning our systems for the release of info and will ensure all information is shared here on the forum. We certainly don't expect everyone to use Facebook or Twitter to recieve information. I'd also suggest signing up for the newsletter (www.planetarkadia.com) as that is often the first place info like that is shared.

3. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Member

Thanks for prompt reply David.
    As to newsletter, I was sure I signed in... but not so sure now ;) OMW

4. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

Well if you signed in then you also got the mining tools picture. If you didn't get it posted to your Email then you haven't. :p

5. Bogger

Bogger Member

Any big news for us? I SEE the other planets are stepping up their game, proper competition arriving soon maybe? :D