1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiring Hunters

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by KMax, Jun 6, 2011.

1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Sorry people looks like I'll be stuck on Calypso for who knows how long... I refuse to play by Mindarks space rules, I am a non-PvP player and especially a non-PvP lootable player so there is no way I'm going to get back to Arkadia for any more events until Space changes somehow. I hope everyone that participated when I was there had a lot of fun and someone else there holds similar events for you.

But Space kind of made me upset to the point of leaving EU for good. We will see what happens in next couple VU's.

Good luck on Arkadia everyone...

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Really sorry to hear that K-Max, but I understand your decision. If you live on Arkadia, at the moment it's really not hard to get a lift back, lots of folks offering rides just for fun and to be nice, no charge, while others are making small charges to cover oil costs etc. If Calypso is your home base however, yeah, just to visit but not for trading purposes etc may be a pain to bother with right now I guess. Best of luck to you however it turns out, and thanks for the events you managed to do.